Question to Mikael about gaming

I'm waiting for God of War 3 which may take awhile ??

um yeah, considering that god of war 2 is so fresh. may be a couple years, why not just buy elder scrolls IV for ps3? nearly 200+ hours of gameplay with the added expansion packs.

i have a ps3 and i waiting for the best to come out. what that is i probably dont know....or i cant tell you.

but kudos to Mike for checkin out BioShock. That games got alot of hype :p

So your saying Halo, a game series thats basically built completely off of stereotypes and generic gameplay thats story is essentially ripped from cheap Sci Fi movies is more original then Bioshock, ...yeah, your right.:erk:

haha. win.

anyone else picked up Eternal Sonata? Such a fun game. If you've never heard of it, its basically a world inside Chopin's dream as he's on his death bed. Theres a ton of his music (played by someone, i forgot the name though) and its just a great game.

** OH yeah, SKATE is fucking awesome!

Everybody KNOWS PS2's two best games are Final Fantasy X and Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Now, get READY for MGS4 - :OMG:I personally think it'll be the gaming event of 2008.

There are so many games to be excited about that just came out and that are coming out soon: Bioshock, Halo 3, Assassin's Creed, World at Conflict, Rock band, Spore. This is a good generation of gaming.

future 360 Games Im looking to get for now...

Silent Hill 5
Resident Evil 5 (one of my favorite franchises, along with the spooky Silent Hill series)
Ninja Gaiden 2 (I can murder the first one on P3)
Fable 2 (Maybe)
Mass Effect (Sci Fi Rpg)
Rise of the Argonauts
Age of Conan
Halo 3 (I never liked Halo that much, and always thought it was highly overated)
Gear of War 2 (1st game blew me away)
Street Fighter 4 (I have heard rumors)
Grand theft auto

Everybody KNOWS PS2's two best games are Final Fantasy X and Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Now, get READY for MGS4 - :OMG:I personally think it'll be the gaming event of 2008.

Metal Gear 4 should be cool for 360.

I think God of War is easily the best P2 game, after all its the P2 at maximum capabilities.

I did enjoy FF10 more than FF12, I got bored quickly with FF12 and traded it.

Right now, I'm just waiting for Fable 2 and Alan Wake. Halo3's campaign was slightly disappointing. But with so many new maps, the ability to download new maps, online coop, and so many other things, this game's replay value is immense.

Halo is definitely the most overrated franchise. It's not bad but it's not great either, it's the game non-gamers play so they can feel like gamers.

I kinda liked the story of FF X better than FF XII's but I liked 12's setting better, and that combat system is sweet once you get the hang of it. Not to mention that rabbit chick is hot :Smug:

Bioshock's predecessor, System Shock 2, was one of the scariest experiences ever.

Probably, but it doesn't come close to Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth. Man, that's the most intense game ever made! And if you like Lovecraft's world, then even better :kickass:

By the way, my favourite PS2 game was Silent Hill 3 (I think... it's been a long time :p)

I wouldn't say that, as far as atmosphere and emotional impact are concerned, Max Payne 2 is far superior to Max Payne. The soundtrack and the desperate story really make it top the first if you ask me. It just had a lot more of an emotional impact on me - it was much more about actual human feelings and emotions than the first one.
It also fixed some of the issues of the first game, like the problematic implementation of bullet time and the horrible level design on the dream levels.