Concert Thread

Vampyrian

Vault Dweller
Nov 20, 2003
Sheboygan, WI
Going to any good shows?Post that here (it's like the NP thread..but with concerts instead of songs!!:O)..Also post your ''reviews'' of the shows if you want...how was it and all that...

On that note..
I'm going to a NEVERMORE gig tonight..gonna be friggin' awesome:(

I saw Nile on 27th and Nevermore+Dew-Scented on 29th september..both great concert, with great setlist (the Nevermore one was really amazing!!).all the band play very well and also sound were good. Nile's drummer isn't human I think eheh!
Next one will be Opeth..or maybe Arcturus..
Skål!

I will be going to Opeth/Pelican October 15th. I am thinking about going to Danzig/Behemoth next weekend but it will probably be to rushed.

Windy City Invitational last night, wanted to see Novembers Doom, Leaves' Eyes, and Atrocity mainly. There were lots of other bands too, but mostly hardcore/numetal crap. It was Leaves' Eyes first ever performance in the US, so it was special and fucking awesome!

Upcoming concerts:
Nov. 16th: Children of Bodom, Amon Amarth, and Trivium
Jan. 21st: Moonsorrow, Thyrfing, Primordial, The Chasm, and some other bands
Jan. 31st: Sonata Arctica

Concerts I've been to in the past month or so:
Aug. 22nd: Hammerfall, Edguy, and Into Eternity
Sept. 13th: Obituary, Napalm Death, and some other bands
Sept. 29th: Stratovarius and Into Eternity

Nevermore were totally amazing...best.concert.ever. well almost:Dvery great show still...and what really hit the nail on the head was the fact that I got to meet all of the band members afterwards and I took a shitload of pics with 'em:DIt was fun.

Thidrek said:
Nothing big. Just gonna see Subway to Sally and Adorned Brood (probably you won't know them) in December.

haha....for a moment I was like.."wtf, AB are supporting STS?!" but I guess these are two different dates ;)
Did you see STS last week......or their support to be more precise?

Gaunerin said:
haha....for a moment I was like.."wtf, AB are supporting STS?!" but I guess these are two different dates ;)
Did you see STS last week......or their support to be more precise?

No, I haven't seen them for a while. What support do/did they have?

Yeah, two different dates. The 7.12. (AB) and the 20.12. (STS) if I don't mix anything up... ;)

And on a small festival called "Celtic Rock Open Air II" in Bergneustadt (nearby Gummersbach, Siegerland[?]) Adorned Brood actually supported STS in a way, because STS were the mainact together with Schandmaul and AB were the 5th one to play, right before SM and STS. AB and SM were like the highlights of this nice festival.:headbang:

DeadWinterDead said:
Yeah, I can't believe they're coming here. I've never been to the venue that it's going to be at, but my friend is driving to it. And we're gonna make sure to get there early.

That show will easily be the best in the US if it goes without any problems.