Iron Maiden-March 14
King Diamond-March 31
Nile-April 1
Symphony X/Into Eternity-April 6
Iced Earth-April
Dream Theater/Opeth-Spring 08
Wacken-July 31-August 2 @ Germany

In Flames all over the planet.
Dark Tranquillity - I think US tour might be in the works.
Iron Maiden will be back in summer March show is too early and God fucking knows where - not worth it... but it's part of that kick as "Somewhere in Time" tour, so I'll think about it... if I'll be able to get front row tix :p
Gogol Bordello on the next tour.

I'm getting old :)

Iron Maiden will be back in summer March show is too early and God fucking knows where - not worth it... but it's part of that kick as "Somewhere in Time" tour, so I'll think about it... if I'll be able to get front row tix :p

Not sure if that's what you meant, but in Rome last June they mentioned coming back with a "Powerslave era" tour next year. If they keep their promise I'll be there. What about you pay me and hyena a visit and come to that show too?

Not sure if that's what you meant, but in Rome last June they mentioned coming back with a "Powerslave era" tour next year. If they keep their promise I'll be there. What about you pay me and hyena a visit and come to that show too?

That huge tour is announced and dates are set - see their official site for itinerary/dates and ticket sales timing/information. They are taking entire Powerslave set and going to play earlier material, which is going to be... awesome?

I'm planning to be in Europe second half of 2008, so... who knows :) The world will have an official confirmation soon'ish.

I'm planning to be in Europe second half of 2008, so... who knows :) The world will have an official confirmation soon'ish.

Great!

I checked the site and found this about Europe: "The second leg of the Tour will take place mid May to mid June with further concerts in North America, followed by the third leg European Tour, extensively covering most of Europe in Stadiums and major Festivals."

We'll have to wait a little more for the European dates.

I talked to Juha Raivio of Swallow the Sun when I saw them play in Hollywood and he said they were going to be back in North America in the spring sometime. That's the only show I care about/know of right now.

none, i have no money at the moment. Moving to an other place always costs a lot of money. Still have to buy a closet for my clothes by the way...

I would like to see At The Gates but I do not want to go to Wacken. I hope they will have a full scale tour around Europe or at least Germany. Wouldn't mind a DT headliner show as well.

haha thanks man, yup I use last.fm click on my signature

Drrr. I should have noticed. I'm about to friend request you (my name would be X_Imperium_X on last.fm, for anyone else on here that uses it). Did you get to the Radio Rebellion tour yet? I know technically that's 2007 but I don't care. Was it any good?

edit: I luled when I saw all your friends are presumably girls (I am not - hence the lulz). Yeah, nevermind. We have common neighbors though, the irony of course being that its Matse.

Drrr. I should have noticed. I'm about to friend request you (my name would be X_Imperium_X on last.fm, for anyone else on here that uses it). Did you get to the Radio Rebellion tour yet? I know technically that's 2007 but I don't care. Was it any good?

edit: I luled when I saw all your friends are presumably girls (I am not - hence the lulz). Yeah, nevermind. We have common neighbors though, the irony of course being that its Matse.

Yea I was there 2 days ago, really really good show except for Job for a cowboy, they are mediocre as hell. I missed Beneath the massacre which I don't care too much for anyways. Gojira put on one hell of a show, and of course behemoth was also great.

haha that's right man Im a pimp on last.fm :lol:

bah i dont have money but it would be so nice to see iron maiden in feb.....i hope i can save money and go!!

in flames and children of boredom are rumored to be on Gigantour 2008 - some heard Mustaine saying that on Fuse this Friday.