Concerts - 2007

Arch

‫‬**‪‫‬**҉‫‬**‪‫‬**҉ ‫‬*
Oct 9, 2001
// -->
Which bands, tours and/or concerts will you be seeing live?

I'll see:
Cryptopsy jan 6th
Dark Funeral/Enslaved jan 11th
Cradle of Filth jan 28th,...
Later this year: All That Remains, God Forbid, Lamb of God, Dark Tranquillity and The Haunted (HOPEFULLY!!!!!)

More confirmations are to come too so.. :)

Decapitated, The Haunted, Cannibal Corpse have so far announced tours that I'm definately going to... also All Shall Perrish/Bleeding through... but I hate hardcore kids and scenesters so much that they ruin gigs for me. So baiscally I'll only go to that if I think I can withstand the idiocy.

Bands I really hope do a tour... Disillusion, Dark Suns, Dark Tranquillity, Meshuggah, Gojira.

I saw Necrophagist together with Nighrage and Bolt Thrower, they are pretty young but do cool complex music.
I try to see Aereogramme, Becoming the Archetype, Blood Brothers, Parkway Drive the next 2 months

Lamb of God
I'm a member of the Lamb of God Congregation
so I get to go to their sound checks and other band functions.
Plus I can order tickets for their shows before they go on sale to the public.
I have tickets for 3 of their upcoming shows.

TOOL is to tour this summer, hope this is a reality,
because the band said after this year they will not tour again for years???

Rammstein are at the top of my list to see again.
I have a friend from the Netherlands who is good friends with Paul(Landers) and he told her
that the only sort of sure thing for R+ this year is a tour of South America
and maybe a EU festival or 2.
Nothing with these guys is/are a certainty.

Dark Tranquillity anywhere in North America is close enough for me -

I have a friend from the Netherlands who is good friends with Paul(Landers) and he told her
that the only sort of sure thing for R+ this year is a tour of South America
and maybe a EU festival or 2.
Nothing with these guys is/are a certainty.

o_O Rammstein doing a South American tour? Maybe they'll come to CR! Hehe they better, the vocalist has a house over there, he goes for vacations hehe :p .

Ahhh maybe DT will go to CR again? I'm certain that it'll be a lot more full than the 1st time, considering that DT got really popular :)yuk: ) with Character.

I also hope I can get to see more and better metal bands than last year's. It's funny 'cuase at the beggining of the year we always get this amazing amount of great bands, but at the end of the year 'tis only mediocre ones :yuk: :ill: :zombie: .

WE WANT DT IN COSTA RICA!!!