Concerts

I saw Paul McCartney back in June, first concert I've ever seen (bands never come to nova scotia), and I enjoyed it a lot! Now all I need to do is see a band I actually like. I think I'll have to go to Wacken in a year or two after high school.

Anathema at the Doornrosje in Nijmegen on 22nd. Anyone from the Netherlands coming? My mate doesn't want to..

Come with me and my friend to Haarlem on the 21th... it's not Nijmegen, but its Anathema!!

(W00t, Im also going on sunday 20 september!! Yeah twice!!):kickass:

Btw, Katatonia is Porcupine Tree's special guest on October the 17th in Bremen, Germany.
Does that mean they play before Porcupines Show? Like a support band? And if so.... How much time will they have? Is that like 40 minutes or more? Being special guest?
And....who's going to Germany as well? Im really looking forward:D

Saw Alice in Chains this past Monday/Tuesday in Boston/NYC for my 5th and 6th time since 2006.
Both shows had the same setlist but both were unreal. I enjoyed the Boston show more since it only held 650 people and I was on the rail the entire time. Got to meet the band before hand, which was pretty cool.

The new songs blend in with the classics perfectly. God Am was the only old song that I saw that I haven't seen prior to the show, and it blew one of Sean's drums out in NYC. The energy and performence of these showsis unreal. Definitely catch them if they come anywhere near you.

They're going back overseas this November/December. Check them out if you can.

^ Cool, I'm gonna see check them out again when they come back. The show in Amsterdam was good, but not that great honestly. Hopefully they're in better shape next time.

Saw Coldplay in Nijmegen yesterday, very very good, great show. Totally professional, yet spontaneous.

Anathema kicked major arse in gothenburg.
Vinnie´s voice is just amazing.. gets better every year it seems.
Temporary peace almost had me crying.
Two brand new songs performed:Universal and Hindsight.

Also, very special for gothenburg 666!! (rumors spoke of the first time in ~10-15 years :D)

Also, Leafblade was really good. sort of blackfieldish, with an irish singer/songwriter twist.
I ended up buing the album :)

Videos coming as soon as youtube has alowed them.