Concerts

tomorrow I am seeing Obituary, Goatwhore, Warbringer, The Berzerker, and Krisiun in Philly. I am fucking pumped. The pits are going to be fucking epic.

got dredg twice in two days next month. then pain of salvation and dream theater in December. then i can look forward to Meshuggah, ISIS and Paramore in Feb.

Saw Porcupine Tree in Amsterdam yesterday, awesome as always, start to finish.

First hour: The Incident
Second hour: classics such as Start of Something Beautiful, first part of Russia on Ice followed by the heavy part of Anesthetize, Normal, Strip the Soul merged into .3, Bonnie the Cat, great!

Saw Porcupine Tree in Amsterdam yesterday, awesome as always, start to finish.

First hour: The Incident
Second hour: classics such as Start of Something Beautiful, first part of Russia on Ice followed by the heavy part of Anesthetize, Normal, Strip the Soul merged into .3, Bonnie the Cat, great!

how does incident play live? im def going to catch them on this tour. hope seeing it live makes me see the album in a better light.

how does incident play live? im def going to catch them on this tour. hope seeing it live makes me see the album in a better light.

its absolutly incredible, and it will never happen again (playing the entire cd start to finish) so dont miss history, but the 2nd set is nothing TOO special, some great live songs like anth, and strip the soul, but all the overplayed songs like lazerus and trains make an apperance also. no signify. no even less. i could make a list 100 pages long, but the said at our show they would come back next year:err: but ya your gonna miss history if you miss the incedent concert, definitly incredible.

Nice!

Do you have a setlist maybe?
Gonna see 'em on monday.

The Incident
--
The Start of Something Beautiful
Russia on Ice/The Pills I'm Taking
Remember Me Lover
Strip the Soul/.3
Normal
Mother and Child Divided
--
Sound of Muzak
Trains

It made me appreciate the album even more. It was awesome.

Somewhat exact setlist Amsterdam (not sure about the chronology though..):

The Incident
=========
Start of Something Beautiful
Russia on Ice/Anesthetize (the pills I'm taking)
Strip the Soul/.3
Lazarus
Bonnie the Cat
Normal
=====
Sound of Muzak
Trains

Another question for you who saw PT.
When did PT enter the stage and more important, when do they let the warmup-band enter the stage?

It might get really tight for me on monday, I do not want to miss Kata.
Last time I was on PT I missed Anathema. :(

Another question for you who saw PT.
When did PT enter the stage and more important, when do they let the warmup-band enter the stage?

It might get really tight for me on monday, I do not want to miss Kata.
Last time I was on PT I missed Anathema. :(
Time schedule in Amsterdam was doors: 18:30, support (Robert Fripp) 19:30, PT 20:30. Best check the venue's website or call them or whatever.

The Incident
--
The Start of Something Beautiful
Russia on Ice/The Pills I'm Taking
Remember Me Lover
Strip the Soul/.3
Normal
Mother and Child Divided
--
Sound of Muzak
Trains

same exact setlist for Chicago, what an amazing show that was!
My only complaint is that they NEVER play anything pre - Signify. I'd cum in my shorts if
they played anything Coma Divine era (Moonloop, Moon Touches Your Shoulder, Dislocated Day, Waiting)

Time schedule in Amsterdam was doors: 18:30, support (Robert Fripp) 19:30, PT 20:30. Best check the venue's website or call them or whatever.

Actually, this means another really short warmup just like last time with Anathema.
I hope Katatonia gets more than 30 minutes, they deserve it, we deserve it. :(