Concerts

Saw Alice in Chains this past Monday/Tuesday in Boston/NYC for my 5th and 6th time since 2006.
Both shows had the same setlist but both were unreal. I enjoyed the Boston show more since it only held 650 people and I was on the rail the entire time. Got to meet the band before hand, which was pretty cool.

The new songs blend in with the classics perfectly. God Am was the only old song that I saw that I haven't seen prior to the show, and it blew one of Sean's drums out in NYC. The energy and performence of these showsis unreal. Definitely catch them if they come anywhere near you.

They're going back overseas this November/December. Check them out if you can.
I read this after you posted it and was PISSED when i found out it was sold out. Out of nowhere a friend of mine picked up 2 tickets just yesterday :kickass:

best part is it won't cost me anything since i'm getting married next week. It's his gift to me i guess. Can't wait.

Going to see Porcupine + Katatonia 21.10 in Finland's biggest indoor arena. CANNOT WAIT.

Wilson's vox were strait on (highlight) but it all seemed so chill, gavin was practically running off stage when it ended. still.... i was hopeing for sever, dark matter, waiting phase 1, sleep w/ no dreaming, hatesong, way too many that wern't played. it seemed like a list of songs that some fans wanted them to play live but never did, like strip the soul. anesthetize pt. 2 was heavy as SH*T, but not really unexpected. i thought something like radioactive toy would have been better. THAT 1 GUY was................. interesting but a great opener. i dont know, i couldn't help but feel disapointed.

on another note i wore my discouraged ones shirt to that show:kickass:

Wilson's vox were strait on (highlight) but it all seemed so chill, gavin was practically running off stage when it ended. still.... i was hopeing for sever, dark matter, waiting phase 1, sleep w/ no dreaming, hatesong, way too many that wern't played. it seemed like a list of songs that some fans wanted them to play live but never did, like strip the soul. anesthetize pt. 2 was heavy as SH*T, but not really unexpected. i thought something like radioactive toy would have been better. THAT 1 GUY was................. interesting but a great opener. i dont know, i couldn't help but feel disapointed.

on another note i wore my discouraged ones shirt to that show:kickass:

lol I was the guy who complimented you on that shirt after the show.

I know, but : i wore that shirt to pt show > you saw it and commented > went on katatonia forum to concert thread > happened to see your post about same pt show > posted that i wore that shirt > there was alot of people there!

its still pretty damn crazy.