Concerts

Last one was Opeth last night. The venue was teeny (Spring and Airbrake in Belfast) and it kicked ass. Met Mike, Fredrik and Mendez afterwards.

Next one will probably be WASP in Dublin in December. Still not sure how I feel about it though.

My only complaint is that they NEVER play anything pre - Signify. I'd cum in my shorts if
they played anything Coma Divine era (Moonloop, Moon Touches Your Shoulder, Dislocated Day, Waiting)

Yeah I'd love to hear those songs live but Steven thinks they really don't fit in well with the newer stuff.
Sever and Dark Matter were amazing live in 2007.

Why does it have to "fit" in at all? Did SW really say that? Fans attending the show who have never heard those songs would be blown away. Guaranteed.

My only complaint is that they NEVER play anything pre - Signify. I'd cum in my shorts if
they played anything Coma Divine era (Moonloop, Moon Touches Your Shoulder, Dislocated Day, Waiting)
They actually did play some songs from that era in recent years, I saw 'Radioactive Toy' and 'the Sky Moves Sideways' and 'Stars Die' live. It's rare though.

will be seeing reel big fish in january in Utrecht This is gonna kick so much un-metal ass.

Saw them twice already and both gigs were pure awesome, even though some of the scene kids were kinda.. scene.

I HATE U :p I've seen them 3 times now (once w/ Opeth, once for the DVD shooting at the Park West :cool:, and the most recent time was a few weeks ago for The Incident tour). I was hoping they would play that song but never did.

I didn't see it. This was in Brussels.

Saw God Dethroned yesterday, was awesome

Then you saw my friends' band's drummer in action (he's also in Detonation), how did he do?Good luck, kick asses! :)

I thought he did awesome for just joining the band this year.
Henri said next time they play this area they're playing at someone's house, since there were only about 25 people there and the night before in Montreal was sold out.

Thanks :D It's gonna be brootal :) Check out our songs btw, you might like 'em. A lot of Dismember/Entombed worship going on ;)
I already a few weeks ago, liked them, influences are evident (in a positive way)! :)

How did the gig go?
I thought he did awesome for just joining the band this year.
Henri said next time they play this area they're playing at someone's house, since there were only about 25 people there and the night before in Montreal was sold out.
Hmm, bummer! Coming all the way across the Atlantic for a small crowd like that :/

Anyway, Michiel is a great drummer, so I didn't expect nothing less from him.

I already a few weeks ago, liked them, influences are evident (in a positive way)! :)

How did the gig go?

Yay, thanks :D We need to make a real demo though, so we get rid of those bastardized programmed drums :)

It went awesome :) A lotta people came and watched us and we nailed every song with energy so only good experiences, first live gig ever for three of the members and the band itself so it was sick how good it went :) We had a lot of people filming and taking pictures so I gotta post some stuff later when I get a hold of it :)