Concerts

http://www.theprp.com/2011/10/04/news/cynic-anathema-and-3-to-tour-together-in-november/

Rumors of a late 2011 Cynic, Anathema and 3 tour have been circulating for the past few weeks and have now been confirmed by 3 themselves. The trek will kick off on November 06th and run through to the 23rd with more details pending. You can find confirmation of the tour in an interview over at Metalinsider.net.

This news just made my weekend.

I don't see many details? Do you know when/if there is going to be a NY date?

Really? I figured that would be too good to be true as it's only a month away and they wouldn't be a band to gain excess to the US that fast.

It's kinda good in a way since I have some shows early November already lined up as it is.

I saw Watain and The Devils Blood last night. Awesome show, lots of fire and goatheads. :)
The Devils Blood was the best, quality performance and fantastic sound, too bad they only got 30min on stage, if you ever get the chance, go see them!

Saw Mayhem the other night, was pretty fun.

How was Abigail Williams? I think they look pretty cliche now, but I still like their music. I had one chance to see this show and another in December, but I doubt I will go. I would see Mayhem for Hellhammer which is reason enough to go.

I'm really not a fan of them but there are worse bands out there in my opinion. I only caught their last song but if I didn't know it was them I don't think I would've recognized them as it didn't sound like them compared to the last few times I've seen them. They seem to tour the US a lot so I'm sure they'll be around your area soon.

Hellhammer was a beast.

Saw Fields of the Nephilim (supporting The Mission *slight cringe*) the other week pretty randomly, got given a ticket. They weren't as astounding as they might have been (1991 has been and gone) but they still played a good setlist and had a very powerful stage presence/atmosphere. had to sit which was kinda lame but at least I've seen them now.

I'm going to see Thursday w/ mewithoutYou, Make Do And Mend, Screaming Females, and Aficionado on December 26th at the Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ. It's going to be Thursday's last show ever in their home state. It'll be beautiful. ;_; I'm going to miss them when they're finally gone.