Concerts

haha that's just the thing I need!... well they are coming to finland again in february so maybe I'll hear it then.

FUUUUUUUUUUCKCKCKKK!!!!! Opeth fucking cancelled their fucking shit ass my pals fuck GIg FUCK!! /teen angst /wrists

It's sad, but the last show I saw was Chuck and Death not long before he passed. The only song he could sing was Zero Tolerance. After that I guess his throat wasn't cooperating so it became an instrumental set. Yes, it has been that long since I've been to a concert.

I saw them at Hellfest this year. I had a spot on the guestlist for the amsterdam gig, but it fell through and tickets are like € 35, a bit too much I think.. I'll see them sometime next year, when they tour the new album.

Sunday I'm gonna see MORBID ANGEL!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

i0ve so hardly wish to could go to see them in my city but i've already finished all my money for Opeth's concert :/ so sad to loose them how was ?

as i previously said in just recive my tresure by mail topic will go to winterfire festival in frankfurt so i will be there for 3 days!
Hope everything could works well!:) and to see a great concert!

Hey Eve, yeah I will go to the Sydney show if any.. though my boyfriend and I will be in Sydney the week before so maybe I won't feel like going back again. Haven't got a ticket for Satyricon. Atleast the Manning Bar is an OK venue. Same with Cult of Luna, boyfriend has a course in Sydney the weekend before.. so will do 2 trips up there in Feb. Maybe I should go to the Melbourne show too hmmm hmm.

I'm just waiting for the opeth gig at february. Mikael fuckin came fucking sikc the day vbefore tgegig vawas!

E: Keep of kalessin comes to finland in a week or so and then theres some other great gigs too