Controversial opinions on metal

Gojira SUCKS HARD. Goddamn, their entire album From Sirius to Mars is one very boring album. The riffs are monotonous and dreadful and the vocals sound like a man on ritalin. What an overrated, overhyped, and worthless band. Not even good for ambience music.

I WOULD MUCH RATHER LISTEN TO A FULL ALBUM OF OVERLY MELODIC MUSIC FILLED WITH THE VERY WHALE SONGS THAT GOJIRA USES IN IN THAT ALBUM THAN BE FORCED TO LISTEN TO THAT UNORIGINAL DRECK AGAIN!!!!

And screw everyone who listens to that horrible, horrible band. We all know that you do not like it for the music but like it because it talks about caring for the environment. Let me tell you something which is totally going to blow your mind you fucking bunch of fruitloops: SO HAVE MANY OTHER BANDS. So I suggest you stop listening to this yuppie trash band and go listen to something which is far superior.

Goddamn, I fucking hate Gojira. Heavy but who gives a shit when its music is even more mindnumbingly boring as Saint Vitus.

EDIT: Also, those who enjoy that album's art are most likely the same little "boys" who have magical unicorns, flying whales, and rainbows on their notebooks and folders.

I haven't heard the band, but even I think you're being a massive elitist troll right now.

Gojira SUCKS HARD. Goddamn, their entire album From Sirius to Mars is one very boring album. The riffs are monotonous and dreadful and the vocals sound like a man on ritalin. What

...blahbedy blah, boring rant.

I don't like Gojira either, but that you're pushing the fact you dislike them and Saint Vitus so much leads me to believe you are trolling.

Gojira SUCKS HARD. Goddamn, their entire album From Sirius to Mars is one very boring album. The riffs are monotonous and dreadful and the vocals sound like a man on ritalin. What an overrated, overhyped, and worthless band. Not even good for ambience music.

I WOULD MUCH RATHER LISTEN TO A FULL ALBUM OF OVERLY MELODIC MUSIC FILLED WITH THE VERY WHALE SONGS THAT GOJIRA USES IN IN THAT ALBUM THAN BE FORCED TO LISTEN TO THAT UNORIGINAL DRECK AGAIN!!!!

And screw everyone who listens to that horrible, horrible band. We all know that you do not like it for the music but like it because it talks about caring for the environment. Let me tell you something which is totally going to blow your mind you fucking bunch of fruitloops: SO HAVE MANY OTHER BANDS. So I suggest you stop listening to this yuppie trash band and go listen to something which is far superior.

Goddamn, I fucking hate Gojira. Heavy but who gives a shit when its music is even more mindnumbingly boring as Saint Vitus.

EDIT: Also, those who enjoy that album's art are most likely the same little "boys" who have magical unicorns, flying whales, and rainbows on their notebooks and folders.

Only song ive heard by them and liked was Backbone, thing that gets me about them is how the people on sirius are constantly talking about how they're from france and how that must make them the best french band ever, Yyrkoon,Arkhon Infaustus,Deathspell Omega,Destinity > Gojira.

They named metal after metalheads, dude. Named after our giant metallic heads that we have.

I'm sorry, that was hilariuos to me.