Controversial opinions on metal

I don't know if this si controversial, but I think Vast Oceans Lacrymose is the best While Heaven Wept album. Although all of this band's material is fucking awesome.

While Heaven Wept...?

I don't know if this si controversial, but I think Vast Oceans Lacrymose is the best While Heaven Wept album. Although all of this band's material is fucking awesome.

I rank them about the same. They're both fantastic records. It just depends which one I'm more in the mood for; Of Empires Forlorn is much more epic doom, whereas Vast Oceans Lachrymose has more of a power metal feel.

I rank them about the same. They're both fantastic records. It just depends which one I'm more in the mood for; Of Empires Forlorn is much more epic doom, whereas Vast Oceans Lachrymose has more of a power metal feel.
Yeah I agree with that. It depends a lot on the mood. Candlemass cover on Of Empires Forlorn is great. But I love The Furthest Shore so much. Maybe it's just that i've been listening more to Vast Oceans recently.
Btw, they have 3 full-length albums. I still need to listen with attention to the first one though.

Bots love me.

forever_alone_obama.jpg

Watching from a Distance is an excellent album, however I hardly listen to because I can be in the greatest mood, and as soon as the I hear the first minute, I become extremely sad.

Great autumn album though