Controversial opinions on metal

Thank you.

Hetfield sounds like his balls still haven't dropped, on Kill 'em All. :lol:

I'd rather listen to the genuinely aggressive and thrashy vocals on Kill Em All instead of the pseudo pissed off tough guy vocals that were on their later albums. Their first two are really the only good things they ever did.

To be honest, you would be wise to just listen to Heathen or Dark Angel instead of Metallica.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

KEA - THRAAAAAAASHAH!

RTL - Slightly more serious THRAAAAAAASHAH! and "Fade to Black"

MOP - Xerox of a xerox of RTL. Lame! Plus, they ran out of Mustaine riffs.

AJFA - Where the fuck did this come from? I will never understand. Progressive, thrashy, dark, WHAT THE FUCK?!

Does everyone understand? Kids, do I need to pull out a chalkboard?

I mean, almost all early thrash is corny. Show No Mercy anyone? Feel the Fire? Killing?

The point is, is it undeniably metal as fVck? That it is. Their later albums do feature a lot of wanking, and I don't mean in the Mustaine/Friedman widdly-dee sick nasty Maidenish awesomeness, but in the wah-wah pedal endless acoustic boring E-chug E,F chord snoooooooooooze of a lot of Metallica's later material.

When Metallica became a commercial hard rock/heavy metal band, their songwriting skills went waaaay back up. Almost back to KEA. But not quite, of course. ;)

KEA has great songs, but the vocals suck, as in they don't weave well into the songs.
AJFA is totally engrossing and probably the best way(outside of listening to Magma) to kill an hour (with change), if you have nothing else to do.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

KEA - THRAAAAAAASHAH!

RTL - Slightly more serious THRAAAAAAASHAH! and "Fade to Black"

MOP - Xerox of a xerox of RTL. Lame! Plus, they ran out of Mustaine riffs.

AJFA - Where the fuck did this come from? I will never understand. Progressive, thrashy, dark, WHAT THE FUCK?!

Does everyone understand? Kids, do I need to pull out a chalkboard?

Yup, Justice is by far their best work.

That's not what I'm inferring from his post.
Could be, though.
He talks in such a fucked up way, which is definitely a plus in my book, however.
In my book of awesome posters, that is. My weirdometer is working overtime right now.
So many strange vibes from this guy, how is that not awesome?

That's not what I'm inferring from his post.
Could be, though.
He talks in such a fucked up way, which is definitely a plus in my book, however.
In my book of awesome posters, that is. My weirdometer is working overtime right now.
So many strange vibes from this guy, how is that not awesome?

No, he's definitely saying it is their best.