Controversial opinions on metal

Then again, only 1 out of 5 of the albums you posted is worth a damn.
yea, maybe to someone who has shit for taste ... obviously, such as yourself.

... every one of those albums i posted are far better than anything whitechapel or suicide silence have ever done, and anyone with a set of ears would probably be able to tell you that, those two bands are perfect examples of why deathcore sucks major dick ... i really feel sorry for anyone that would let that garbage go through their ears and actually enjoy it .... but hey, you seem like the type of guy who would be into talentless faggots masquerading as a legit metal band.

hey Skeletonwitch, speaking of faggots, who's that in your sig? cuz that guy definitely looks like a fruit basket

"shitpile of homopixels" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have no problem with SkeletonWitch, and I have sigs turned off also but that phrase was fucking golden. Onder strikes again. :lol:

I am very angered and immensely trolled because someone made fun of my signature, calling it "gay" (LOLOLOLOLOL). Too add insult to my injury, another bloke gave him an e-blowjob for it. GRRRRRR !!!!!!

I am very angered and immensely trolled because someone made fun of my signature, calling it "gay" (LOLOLOLOLOL). Too add insult to my injury, another bloke gave him an e-blowjob for it. GRRRRRR !!!!!!

tumblr_lggd2mCAxx1qbbte0o1_500.jpg

The Somatic Defilement > You.

Then again, only 1 out of 5 of the albums you posted is worth a damn.

I liked Whitechapel until I listened to 'em more than three times and I realized that 90% of their stuff is one or two notes chugged along at varying rhythms. I'll say, though, that they put on a hell of a live show.

Suicide Silence is the new Slipknot, IMO, in that they're dancing just on the edge of what's too heavy to hit mainstream but still have the potential to become really big. I also think No Time to Bleed is an awesome album. It has (gasp) melodies and riffs that you can remember after the song is over!

Speaking of JfaC, Genesis is a damn good death metal album. I'll take it over most modern death metal any day. Dropping the deathcore was a wise decision, based on what I've heard from Doom.
I dunno why everyone considers them deathcore, tbh...they never even released a full album of deathcore. I know that one EP caused a big fuss, but seriously...

I like most of slipknots stuff, new stuff not as much. i know everyone here pretty much hates them, but imo there not terrible.

I proabaly like them because i was into them before i was into death metal.

I like most of slipknots stuff, new stuff not as much. i know everyone here pretty much hates them, but imo there not terrible.

I proabaly like them because i was into them before i was into death metal.

I like them. But yes the majority opinion here is that if you don't play some obscure technical form of metal, or your last album sold more than 100 copies, then you are "mainstream" and therefore suck.