Controversial opinions on metal

Vegan and vegetarian are quite different. Vegetarians are fine. Vegans are almost all self-rightious psychopaths.

No they aren't. You must have met some little emo kids, but the ones I have met were pretty chill, and rarely talked about or referred to the fact that I still eat meat (though I despise animal cruelty).

Why don't you like Load or Reload? If I were to ask you if you liked Metallica face to face would you cross your arms, frown at me and say "only the first 4 albums" ?

Kill Em All and Ride The Lightning are classics's, Master of Puppets, AJfA and the black album are all pretty good, dont like the direction they went in after those, alternative bluegrass Metallica? :yuk: no thanks.

I didn't see him mention Morbid Angel/The Chasm/Asphyx/Autopsy/etc. so what is this whole greatest DM band of all time talk you're making?

all great bands, but are you serious? The Chasm and Asphyx? Greatest death metal bands of all time? LOL!

Death's catalogue is untouchable, not one weak album ... not only are they the greatest Death metal band ever, id say they are easily one of the top 5 metal bands of all time.

Kill Em All and Ride The Lightning are classics's, Master of Puppets, AJfA and the black album are all pretty good, dont like the direction they went in after those, alternative bluegrass Metallica? :yuk: no thanks.

all great bands, but are you serious? The Chasm and Asphyx? Greatest death metal bands of all time? LOL!

Death's catalogue is untouchable, not one weak album ... not only are they the greatest Death metal band ever, id say they are easily one of the top 5 metal bands of all time.

They fact that they are one of the only consistently good death metal bands out there is incredible.

That is probably the most asinine thing I've ever heard. The only album I like from Death is the first one and the rest of the catalog ranges from "meh" to "sucks ass"

The last album by The Chasm is better than any album Death ever put out.

When I listen to djent I feel like a huge, sweaty, black cock is sliding in and out of my ass. Sometimes when Tyrone is having his way with me, I like to call him 'Daddy' and neigh like a horse. It gets him all hot and bothered. Fuck I love djent.

ok

Troll-Spray.jpg

Human is one of the best death metal albums in existence as far as I'm concerned. (top 20, I guess?) Spiritual Healing is pretty damn good too, the rest of the first five are just "good" osdm. After that, :puke:

Massively overrated band.

I didn't see him mention Morbid Angel/The Chasm/Asphyx/Autopsy/etc. so what is this whole greatest DM band of all time talk you're making?

I really just dont love Asphyx like I should. For the life of me I cant get into them... and doomy death metal is pretty much my favorite type.

I didn't like Human for the longest time, but it's getting up there in terms of the Death albums I like and SBG is slipping towards the rear. SH and Human are the two best 'pure' death metal albums from Death IMO. I think ITP, Symbolic and TSOP are great, but they aren't straight DM.

Human was my favorite when I first got into Death. But I like both their early and later stuff. I also like The Chasm, Asphyx, Burzum, some djent, and Liturgy. This may be deemed mildly controversial.

Speaking of Burzum, I think Fallen is better than Belus.