Controversial opinions on metal

Noob? You still don't call someone a "gayfag christian"

Your assuming someone is homosexual because of their religion? There's millions of christian's are they all gay? Yea yea yea chuck had a lisp so the fuck what.

Palm to the face x 10000. I gave you a clue and everything. Go breathe into a paper bag for a while and come back and see if you can, you know, maybe actually understand my post or something.

Septic Flesh - Mystic places of dawn is easilly one of the most underrated albums in metal. Actually most poeple never even heard of it.
Its a damn shame Septic Flesh completely changed their style after that album.

Are you fucking kidding me? GAYFAG christian? Go fuck you asshole with a pinecone you fucking prick. Seriously wtf is wrong with people?

Most people in this thread sound like narrow minded "true metalheads" and you listen to the most "bro0tul" of all metuls cause your so cool.

Noob? You still don't call someone a "gayfag christian"

Your assuming someone is homosexual because of their religion? There's millions of christian's are they all gay? Yea yea yea chuck had a lisp so the fuck what.

:lol:

Most people in this thread sound like narrow minded "true metalheads" and you listen to the most "bro0tul" of all metuls cause your so cool.

Oh no one told you? This whole forum is actually just one giant dick measuring contest. You have to listen to the most truestest bands that no one has ever fucking heard of and convince everyone that you liked them at one point but then you found a trueer band that sounds kinda like them and that the old band actually sucks and that you never liked them to begin with.

Oh no one told you? This whole forum is actually just one giant dick measuring contest. You have to listen to the most truestest bands that no one has ever fucking heard of and convince everyone that you liked them at one point but then you found a trueer band that sounds kinda like them and that the old band actually sucks and that you never liked them to begin with.
Doesn't matter to me actually. I'd rather have that kind of people here than people who find Slipknot and Korn "awesome". Besides, I've found some seriously good music here.

No sir. If it were a dick measuring contest I would have lost on day 1. I have a tiny penis. BUT, I have 3 balls.

Wat

Are you fucking kidding me? GAYFAG christian? Go fuck you asshole with a pinecone you fucking prick. Seriously wtf is wrong with people?

He wasn't calling Chuck a gayfag Christian, you dipshit. He was criticizing the attitude he perceived among Death fans who acted as though a simple logo change was such a grievous sin. Learn to fucking read.

Doesn't matter to me actually. I'd rather have that kind of people here than people who find Slipknot and Korn "awesome". Besides, I've found some seriously good music here.

The "Albums kicking your ass" thread could go down as the best way of music discovery I've ever found.