Controversial opinions on metal

I still haven't entirely gotten past his vocals, but just throw on Abigail and listen for five seconds. The riffing and leads are fucking phenomenal. KD's vocals definitely present a barrier that some people may never be able to overcome, and not everyone is going to like KD/MF, but those bands wrote some goddamn brilliant songs.

Whoa, hold the fucking phone. You don't like fucking DIO?! And Halford?! But more importantly, FUCKING DIO?!

fasgomomomgomegombom340tig9i-293it9igads9igasdgmimg3g

you muddafukka

chanmeme.jpg

I WASNT AWARE YOU WERE AN ATHEIST ALL OF THE SUDDEN DAKRYN, BECAUSE YOU KNOW, DIO IS GOD AFTER ALL, HEATHEN.

Not liking Dio doesn't even make sense. Like, I can't really understand how someone could not like Dio. I thought it was one of the common threads that held humanity together. You, sir, have shattered my world.

Can somebody please change the title of this thread to "The Thread Where You Admit That You're A Faggot"? Because that's basically what it is at this point.

Like, I can listen to Dio. I just think he is mediocre.

Edit: BTW these opinions aren't new. Ozzman gets pissed every time I make fun of Dane and Tardy. The other half of UM regs get mad about Gaypants and Dio. Lrn to opinion.

Watch and learn from the master.

I don't know who that is, but Suicidal Tendencies can't even wipe their collective ass clean, much less play a decent tune.

I haven't heard anything from them that I gave a shit about, but I invite anyone offended by that to try and change my mind.

Suicidal Tendencies is fucking awesome, obviously.

Last edited by a moderator: