Controversial opinions on metal

I'm pretty sure that you consider Symbolic to be tech-death, so lol.

Avatars and signatures are for the weak, btw.

Really?? I thought maybe my avatar and signature weren't enough ... lol, moron.

i genuinely feel sorry for anyone here that thinks StarGazer is tech-death ... but then again you did just show your stupidity twice in one small post so im not surprised.

Anyway, shouldn't you be somewhere sucking cock or getting your ass rammed or something of the sort?

Holy shit shut the fuck up.

... you're one of the last people here who should be sure of anything that has to do with me.

And honestly, i feel dirty for even responding to you, so yea, this'll be my last time.

Two weeks ago you agreed with Overwatch that Symbolic "is the pinnacle of Chuck's tech/prog stuff", but admittedly I would like to know you much more personally.

Good tech death is when the complexity and speed are used to make sort of a "suffocating wall" of sound. Bad tech death is when it's all directionless weedlies. Brain Drill's first album was the former, second was the latter.

There are mayyyyybe two symphonic anything metal bands that don't make me want to cry my balls off. Septicflesh, but I'm probably biased because I saw them live, and Dimmu Borgir because I found them when I was like 14 so I know I'm gonna have some kinda nostalgic affinity for 'em.

I like saying being bludgeoned by midget legs is better than swallowing rusty sperm. They both suck my faggot.

EDIT: I'm At UltimateFaggotry

Creative fetishes for sure, and I certainly won't judge you negatively for your unusual sexual appetite. It is a pity, though, that you couldn't use that same creativity for your avatar: having a goat picture on a metal forum is marginally more cliche than eating rice for lunch in China. :rolleyes:

Creative fetishes for sure, and I certainly won't judge you negatively for your unusual sexual appetite. It is a pity, though, that you couldn't use that same creativity for your avatar: having a goat picture on a metal forum is marginally more cliche than eating rice for lunch in China. :rolleyes:

Brutal comeback, bruh. He'll never recover.

There are mayyyyybe two symphonic anything metal bands that don't make me want to cry my balls off. Septicflesh, but I'm probably biased because I saw them live, and Dimmu Borgir because I found them when I was like 14 so I know I'm gonna have some kinda nostalgic affinity for 'em.

Eh, there's more than 2 but that's understandable...Emperor, Septic Flesh, Fanisk, Nokturnal Mortum, eh...guess there ain't that many.