Controversial opinions on metal

Within The Ruins are shit, only good deathcore bands I've heard thus far are Acrania and Veil Of Maya. Gutteral Slug is also considered "deathcore" for whatever reason on metallum but I like them.

how? Creatures was and still is a pretty good album. yeah acrania, vom, and guttural slug are good.

Since when does technique/skill = best guitarist? Marty created solos like FUCKING TORNADO OF SOULS, I haven't heard a single solo from Chris that impressed me. And I've heard all of them.

Hell I would say Dave is a better guitarist then Chris too, he has solos like Wake up dead, Holy Wars, Burnt Ice, he can't fuck with that shit.

I said best guitarist not best composer. Meaning he has the best guitar playing ability. Clearly others have written better solos. But none from Megadeth match Chris' technique. Dude has a degree in classical guitar, now that takes skill.

Agalloch sucks now. I still feel like Opeth can possibly record some good albums. I like Heritige, but I feel like it is a transitional stage for the band.

Newer Megadeth sucks and Dave's vocals are terrible. It does not matter if the band has Chris Broderick, he should have stuck with Jag Panzer. Can't stand Megagay.