Controversial opinions on metal

Manilla Road is possibly the most overrated band on UM. Absolutely fucking garbage. The vocalist should have killed himself for getting within 10 miles of a microphone. It sounds like what a band made by the South Park kids would come up with.

Manilla Road is possibly the most overrated band on UM. Absolutely fucking garbage. The vocalist should have killed himself for getting within 10 miles of a microphone. It sounds like what a band made by the South Park kids would come up with.

Overrated on UM? Hell yes they are. The rest of your post? I didn't know they made trolls with such high post counts...

Yeah James Hetfield is so much better huh?

James Hetfield back in the day is one of the best metal musicians ever. Metallica is not good anymore, but they earned their place in metal history. Not just musically,vocally, but lyrically Metallica was just awesome.

Effigy of the forgotten and the certain song I used from it is still heavier than 90% of BDM these days. Suffocation IS brutal death metal, therefore you like them you like part of the genre.

Not really. I listen to Suffocation, Pyrexia,Internal Bleeding,Rottrevore,Grave and do not like Brutal Death Metal. I've been into these bands since a teen.