Controversial opinions on metal

Metallica - Three descent albums early on, rest is pure shit.

Megadeth - Total garbage from start to finish, not one descent riff in their whole discography.
You're a fucking false and your opinions are garbage. Metallica was good up until and including the fourth, and Megadeth has always been at least good.

Fuck right off.

I get that they're easy to make and are a quick way for a label to put out a single on YouTube without needing a video budget, but the problem is they highlight the absolute worst element of 95% of metal. There are very, very few metal bands with good lyrics, so having a YT video that's got the lyrics on screen in big letters just puts big neon lights on how stupid the lyrics are.

I agree about Megadeth. Not one interesting song or riff in 30 years. Give me ANY other American thrash band. Megadeth, in fact, isn't a thrash band. And you may not realize it because you've heard it so many times, but that band name is one of the stupidest and most unoriginal band names ever.

2633793-109099d1324390837-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-lulz-inb4-world-shitstorm-10367-1319825894-53-1-.jpg

fwiw I can agree that even the classic Megadeth albums are relatively light on thrash (Rust in Peace has more non-thrash songs than thrash ones), but obviously that has no bearing on the quality of those albums.

None of their first four albums come anywhere close to being "light on thrash". What the fuck have you been smoking on lately bro?

Oh and I didn't want to respond the original trollish post, but just for the record ... Megadeth are one of the greatest bands of all time, and Mustaine is one of the greatest musicians of all time.

edit: Killing Is My Business ... is the fucking definition of thrash metal.