Controversial opinions on metal

They were bottles.

Your penis did not work after 16 beers

It did for awhile.

I tried to fuck the girl after having my dick sucked for most of the duration of Farseeing the Paranormal Abysm, but that's when I went soft. It was like "nope, done". I didn't even get to fuck her. I was disappointed.

16 beers and half a bottle of whiskey. Unless he was under the influence of a large amount of methamphetamine at the same time.

Depends on how long they were drinking. I could probably do 14 beers and half a bottle of whiskey if I started drinking at 11:00. We do similar amounts at MDF every year. Each day we stock up on like 4 cases of Natty Boh and by the end of the night they are completely gone.

Where's the love for Saxon?! I just saw them in Reading, PA last night and they were fukin' great!!

The first two Satyricon albums are pretty dull. Nemesis Divina has much stronger melodies, which makes it better but also ungrim and not kvlt. Black'n'roll Satyricon is the best Satyricon, but still nothing super amazing.

Yeah i didn't enjoy the first one much the last time i listened to it ... pretty dull, just as you said. But in no way am i going to use that word to describe their following two albums.

I haven't really given much of later Satyricon a chance outside of a few tracks here and there... that i found to be pretty laughable at best. What their best balck n roll album?