Controversial opinions on metal

I love you too.

1365212934056.jpg

Black Sabbath sounds like shit, it's literally the sound I hear my feces regurgitating back to me when I press my ear very close to them in the toilet bowl, they say something like: "I'm some gay-ass slow rock shit that pretends to be metal, and I fool all those stupid naive cunts who think "old equals better" when in fact "old equals stenchier, shittier, and generally crappier, muwahahahaha!"

Also, this is the best COB song ever (suck my erect cock, haters):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJnATJDSDSc

Dude, I like Bodom, but... you're fucking gay.

Quite frankly you need to get some taste.

Birds of a feather....

Can go eat shit together.

Truer words have not been spoken.

Can someone please explain why the fuck that dumb cunt UA isn't banned? Seriously id like to know. He doesn't contribute anything constructive to the forum, not one person likes him, he trolls half the time, and oh, btw, he is a dumb cunt. He needs to drown in a toilet.
If someone can pay for a ticket to Canada for him, I'll take a video of me holding his head in the toilet, grade-school style. :Spin:

Yeah, first 3 Bodom and Needled off the 4th are decent. I'm not too familiar with anything past that as I got away from that particular style around that time.

Also, not so much metal but Blues for the Red Sky > Welcome To Sky Valley

I remember the day it came out I grabbed a copy. The one with the DVD. I was still in high school, I was so amped up over it.

I don't listen to Kyuss anymore but my Karl Pilkington-bullshit radar is going off, I remember Welcome To Sky Valley being a lot better than the previous albums, ...and the Circus Leaves Town being the best or a close tie with Welcome To Sky Valley.

I disagree. They are really close together with ...And Circus Leaves Town, but I think Sky Valley is a bit more consistent. BFTRS is more trippy and harsher, so it really depends on my mood which I like more, but generally, Sky Valley wins.

Sky Valley is easily the best thing they ever did. The others arent even close.

Monster Magnets Dopes to Infinity is great as well for the stoner rock sound