Controversial opinions on metal

oh my fucking god, here we go again. Are you for real?

Dude, shut up already. He literally stated his opinion as fact and preemptively went out of his way to insult everyone who doesn't agree by saying they're gay and wrong.

I get it. You don't like me because I threaten the manliness of this forum, which you actually stated was a thing that was happening.

Actually a lot of people are quite capable of discerning when someone is a technically poor singer but still have the ability to enjoy their voice. I'm sorry that you aren't able to do that.

You agree Quorthon is "a technically poor singer" yet you can't accept it as a fact?

The confusion is real.

That isn't what I said and also is clearly not the goal of your original post. Nobody who likes Bathory acts like Quorthon is a good singer.

Actually I'm pretty much a fact person and if as a fanboy you found yourself butthurt by my statement then that's your problem. Now are you a tone-deaf faggot by any chance?

Edit: For the record, gay people have my support and there's nothing wrong with being tone-deaf, except you probably shouldn't comment on music.

2. Avenged Sevenfold and Five Finger Death Punch are both very enjoyable bands.

3. Black Sabbath is boring and hard to listen to

:puke:

Actually I'm pretty much a fact person and if as a fanboy you found yourself butthurt by my statement then that's your problem. Now are you a tone-deaf faggot by any chance?

I think you're easily the worst poster in this entire forum, your lack of self-awareness is really embarrassing.

Dude, shut up already. He literally stated his opinion as fact and preemptively went out of his way to insult everyone who doesn't agree by saying they're gay and wrong.

I get it. You don't like me because I threaten the manliness of this forum, which you actually stated was a thing that was happening.

The only thing you're threatening is to make me cringe volcanically.
Every comment doesn't need to be prefaced with in my opinion okay, just stop it.
You're being insufferable and that's coming from someone that would probably be on your side if you weren't being so damn anal, you have awesome taste in music from what I can see, but this weird nitpicking shit you're doing is making you look like a giant bollock.

Edit: For the record, gay people have my support and there's nothing wrong with being tone-deaf, except you probably shouldn't comment on music.

This thread is for posting controversial opinions. What you posted is not controversial, but was clearly posted solely to insult people who enjoy Bathory's Viking era. It's obvious, since the consensus among fans is that Quorthon is not a very good singer.

As for whether you support gay people, that's cool that you do, but I think it's weird that I have hardly read a post by you where the pejorative term "faggot" is not present.

MoSeN sent me a PM where he called me a "sweet guy" and that is just too cute. What an adorable little man he is.

MoSeN sent me a PM where he called me a "sweet guy" and that is just too cute. What an adorable little man he is.

Here's the complete message:

"You seemed like a sweet guy and I wish you hadn't got yourself into that. If you're gonna take things literally in the ass this place is gonna be harsh on you."

I felt bad for you.

free-shrugs.jpg