Controversial opinions on metal

King of the Dead is better by a significant margin, you should definitely check it out. I like Frost and Fire, but even the band commented that it was just a compilation of their most accessible songs that was an ill-fated attempt at gaining popularity. Judging the band by that album is probably a mistake.

What do you have against demos, or anything that's not crystal-clear glossy metal dude? I've noticed that as a trend with you. You can be sorta annoying sometimes.

What do you have against demos, or anything that's not crystal-clear glossy metal dude? I've noticed that as a trend with you. You can be sorta annoying sometimes.

That was partially a joke because he posted that in the 'np' thread. I actually have nothing against them. If I was against anything not crystal clear glossy metal, I wouldn't like early Ulver or early black metal in general. Or early death metal. Or early thrash metal.

My copy of 'Into the Grave' had the Termendous Pain demo on it and that was actually on par with the full length, so..

Critical Madness is a shitty demo? I'd insult you but you'd probably just edit or delete the post, because you're a baby.
It's a pretty damn important demo in the realm of Death Metal if you ask me and it's utterly fucking brutal.

MoSeN, going by this track I'm assuming you mean fun as in, you don't take it too seriously/you kinda know it's dumb but you like it anyway or something like that?

Critical Madness is a shitty demo? I'd insult you but you'd probably just edit or delete the post, because you're a baby.

"I'll whine that he deletes posts when people insult him and then insult him anyway." <-- Probably seeing if I would delete/edit the post.

I haven't heard that demo. My list of 'shit to listen to' probably numbers in the thousands by now given that I've been here for almost 9 years and I have trouble keeping up with new shit (or old shit for that matter). Still trying to get through classic releases and really absorb them.

Well, I meant insult with naughty language, but I can't help not insulting people that make random, bitchy, pretentious jabs at me for no reason at all I guess, it just falls out of my brain.

shruglife_fullpic_1.jpg

MoSeN, going by this track I'm assuming you mean fun as in, you don't take it too seriously/you kinda know it's dumb but you like it anyway or something like that?

Funny you ask that, because honestly I can't even take most of all metal and the scene seriously (so let's call it all "dumb" as you wish, baha), but some groovy death metal that just flows really well and brvtally, tuned with a little touch of happy (major scales/"dumb"?lol) and the right bunch of guys to do it simply makes it more fun (or for some "easy to headbang to") if that wasn't really obvious enough.