Controversial opinions on metal

Tb: Goddamnit, fuck off. Not meaning to be rude but this thread has gone to major shit now.

On-topic, Artillery is awesome.
Manilla Road is also awesome.

Oh it went to major shit cuz of me? Really? Cmon now buttface, do i need to make you go crying to the mods again? You remember, right? Behave yourself, babygirl.

Threads go to shit in your wake, yes, because it seems as if you thrive on confrontation. You're basically the resident bro-dude of GMD. Just saying.

Alternatively:
dicksuckland.png

I don't mind confrontation, but people that go around assuming they're getting under people's skin and getting them all butthurt are monolithically boring to me.

It's stale internet tactics, pretending that you've upset everyone around you when in reality, you're a yawnfest that in all honesty is probably just a massive piss-ant in real life that wouldn't cough in another's direction let alone be such a hard cunt.

Confrontation? What?

It's a controversial thread, and i wasnt the one who started disrespecting others .. but i honestly wouldnt expect any less from you. You've had it out for me ever since i made you go crying like a bitch to Ozz last year. But yeah, i dont even know why i wasted time responding to you ... you're like the last person here anyone responds to, lol.

all honesty is probably just a massive piss-ant in real life that wouldn't cough in another's direction let alone be such a hard cunt.
:lol:
I love how you just keep taking jabs at me like the little bitch that you seemingly are. But IN ALL HONESTLY BRO, i would probably separate you from your consciousness with a single open hand slap.

I have never "had it out for you". You are deluded.

You are a shit poster though. :/ Sorry. With the high-schoolesque "oh man youre a rat blahblahblah" attitude, and the tough-guy posturing... you're not impressing anyone dude.

Poppy? Huh, I don't hear it, I have a hard time associating that voice with Pop in general, but I will admit a few of the songs have a kind of mainstream Metal vibe.

???

Ozz: fuck off

Don't single me out man, especially when i wasn't the one that started slinging insults(not that i care) dammit.

edit:

Incorrect! Sorry, the correct answer was the total opposite.
:lol: yea right. By Inheritance >>>>>>>>> Crystal Logic, and the first two Artillery albums shit all over Metal and Invasion. I personally think the trio of Open the Gates, The Delude and Mystification are their best albums.

???

Ozz: fuck off

Don't single me out man, especially when i wasn't the one that started slinging insults(not that i care) dammit.

edit:

:lol: yea right. By Inheritance >>>>>>>>> Crystal Logic, and the first two Artillery albums shit all over Metal and Invasion. I personally think the trio of Open the Gates, The Delude and Mystification are their best albums.
You tell me to fuck off again, I'm going to involve Deron.

I apologize for jumping to conclusions. CIG did start it.

CIG: Stop instigating bullshit. I'm already tired of all of the shit you're doing.

Also: if people don't like what I'm doing, they can talk to Deron. However, Deron did give me the go ahead to stop flaming before it gets out of hand and delete posts if necessary.

For those new people: Deron is the forum administrator/operator. He goes by MetalAges.

It's only me and Jeremy doing this. If you guys aren't satisfied with what I'm doing then tell me directly. My goal is to give everyone a good experience but I can't do that when people continue to instigate shit because they don't feel their actions have consequences since they are behind a computer screen. Please help us out.

Having someone across the pond as a moderator would help for times the other mods are asleep.