Controversial opinions on metal

Mort tends to have much better taste in metal than most people on this forum.

No idea about his taste, but honestly I find you and Mort similar in many aspects.

Symphony X is one of those better bands that I hate. Even all that neoclassical technicality doesn't make me find their sound any less boring and gay. Same with Dream Theater but I listen to a song or two every now and then out of boredom.

yeah, ill listen more to symphony x, maybe it'll grow on me.

on the subject of anime, i have this bias put in my head when i was younger and i just hate the art style, it annoys the shit out of me and stops me from enjoying something id probably like.

Im more a fan of american comics, I haven't read them in a while but good none the less. And i prefer the new 52 over the older stuff, just because I'm 15 and only got into comics a few years ago

... i disagree, but thank you for your input.

I think it's weird that you randomly decided to talk shit about him when he wasn't even here though. He tends to like a lot of really good bands. I haven't seen him much since I started posting again, but he used to participate in a lot of quality metal discussions.

He's the forum pariah it seems.

Politically we're at opposite ends for the most part, but anybody that loves Tales of Medusa, Griftegard and Burzum is okay in my books.

Not that my books are anything worth caring about.

I think it's weird that you randomly decided to talk shit about him when he wasn't even here though. He tends to like a lot of really good bands. I haven't seen him much since I started posting again, but he used to participate in a lot of quality metal discussions.

And while you're at it you can suck his twatsack, or whatever it is he has.

Can you PLEASE get the fuck off my back already, you annoying little twat? I already told you IT WAS FUCKING LITTLE FUCKING JAB ... we do it all the time, and it was MAINLY FOR THE ANIME PART, stop trying to fucking make a big deal of out everything.

but honestly I find you and Mort similar in many aspects.
this.

Im more a fan of american comics, I haven't read them in a while but good none the less. And i prefer the new 52 over the older stuff, just because I'm 15 and only got into comics a few years ago

Comics are the shit. So you're a DC guy huh?

Please stop attacking people/escalating things. This goes for everyone yet again because a few people can't or won't listen. I think the main issue is that some people think it's okay to attack or jab at others when they aren't here but when others jab at them it's uncalled for. It's all uncalled for and it stops now.

Next time I'm just going to have Deron ban people to get the point across.

It's kind of obvious that she's been trying to kill the dynamics of this place for months now.

Maybe in other cases, but in this one she was merely wondering why you posted 'x' and didn't really attack you. You, in turn and in my opinion, overreacted.

Gentle ribbing and stuff like that is of course fine. We've all known each other a long time and inside jokes are funny and endearing. After 9 years a bit of camaraderie is expected.

I do find that Plant's voice gets less grating the later you go into their discog.

Please stop attacking people/escalating things. This goes for everyone yet again because a few people can't or won't listen. I think the main issue is that some people think it's okay to attack or jab at others when they aren't here but when others jab at them it's uncalled for. It's all uncalled for and it stops now.

Next time I'm just going to have Deron ban people to get the point across.

so this was uncalled for?

Should be right up ole' Morts alley.

Dude, that's uncalled for? People joke around with each other around here in much harsher ways on a daily basis. It's just that MercyfulTwat decided once again to instigate and try and turn this into more than what is was. But its all good and dandy when her or mort call me a racist, sexist, etc on a more serious note though? Right??

Like i said, we shouldn't let one or two people kill or change the long time dynamics of this board.

Maybe in other cases, but in this one she was merely wondering why you posted 'x' and didn't really attack you. You, in turn and in my opinion, overreacted..

She wasnt just "merely wondering" anything, and i already replied to her first post by telling her i disagree, so yeah. I don't know what to say to you if you really think her second post wasn't to try and get a rise out of me.

Baby Metal is too much even for me honestly. I have absolutely nothing against quality pop music (which Baby Metal could be doing), but the meshing of their two styles really ends up making both weaker.

Yesterday I ended up having Virgin Steele's The Black Light Bacchanalia on. I remember originally disliking it and the overall fan opinion is largely negative, but it is actually kind of good.

yeah im more a DC guy, cant stand marvel, they make a movie like every few months now and even though they are good, they just make way too many. But yeah im more a comic fan then the movies anyway.\
also, dont get yourself banned man, not good!! lol

Hey ozz i know im relatively new here but is there a good reason to ban anyone over the internet? maybe you can atleast put in a warning system, you know?

so this was uncalled for?

Dude, that's uncalled for? People joke around with each other around here in much harsher ways on a daily basis. It's just that MercyfulTwat decided once again to instigate and try and turn this into more than what is was. But its all good and dandy when her or mort call me a racist, sexist, etc on a more serious note though? Right??

Like i said, we shouldn't let one or two people kill or change the long time dynamics of this board.

She wasnt just "merely wondering" anything, and i already replied to her first post by telling her i disagree, so yeah. I don't know what to say to you if you really think her second post wasn't to try and get a rise out of me.

You're sorta bad at defusing situations here though.

I mean, I am too, so this legitimately isn't an attack on you this time. But when someone calls you out, you nearly always take it personally, and reply in kind and a thousandfold.

Just an observation. You'd do well to shrug things off every now and then. :lol: