Controversial opinions on metal

I think that technical death metal is a sick genre but bands like Gorod and Anata suck and are generic(on another forum I go on everyone creams there pants over these guys). Not to mention a lot of the bands sound similar to deathcore garbage.

Haha, you obviously post on gameFAQs. Gorod and Anata are far from generic. You might get away with suck, but they're not generic in any way.

Well, I think that Arsis's new album kicks the shit out of their older stuff. I think it's much better. They cleaned their sound up imo.

From what I've heard of Belphegor I will also say that I think their newest one of the best of what I've heard. I think all the tracks they have up on their MySpace are from the new album, if I remember... Whatever the case I think it's better than the older stuff I heard, yet people on MA are saying their new albumm is not tr000 enufff.

No, go read the reviews again dude. I'm talking about metal-archives.com It got much worse reviews then the other two. Actually, accoring to the reviews & ratings they got much worse with each album while I think they got better with each album. I like all their stuff though.

EDIT: Fuck I think you were talking about Belphegor... Ooops. I'm looking at the ratings now & their new one got the worst ratings of any of their stuff.

Well, I think that Arsis's new album kicks the shit out of their older stuff. I think it's much better. They cleaned their sound up imo.

From what I've heard of Belphegor I will also say that I think their newest one of the best of what I've heard. I think all the tracks they have up on their MySpace are from the new album, if I remember... Whatever the case I think it's better than the older stuff I heard, yet people on MA are saying their new albumm is not tr000 enufff.

There are two songs of their official Myspace from the new album (the first two in the applet), their latter four are from previous albums.

There are two songs of their official Myspace from the new album (the first two in the applet), their latter four are from previous albums.

Ah, my mistake then. I like everything they have up on their MySpace though. I need to look into them, but they have too much stuff & I don't know where to start.