Controversial opinions on metal

Seriously, this isn't the greatest stuff in the world but it's clearly more influenced by late 80s Slayer than it is any kind of hardcore, and it clearly has more real riffs than any suicidal emo black metal band. Lamb of God is a solid, 6/10 kind of band. Black metal is garbage.

I've accepted that the vast majority of metal beyond the early 90s is going to have shit vocals, so it doesn't really phase me anymore. In any case I think he's decent by that standard; I'd take him over a Rob Dukes or something at least.

Modern death metal vocals are garbage. Prove me wrong (excluding vocalists that began in the early 90s).

Seriously, this isn't the greatest stuff in the world but it's clearly more influenced by late 80s Slayer than it is any kind of hardcore, and it clearly has more real riffs than any suicidal emo black metal band. Lamb of God is a solid, 6/10 kind of band. Black metal is garbage.

You literally have the single worst opinions of anyone I have ever encountered in my eight years of being on UM; and I used to post on the Children of Bodom boards, which are pretty much a cavernous dark void of anti-intellectualism. Every time you post, you cause the reader's brain cells to die by the millions. You are literally the inoperable brain tumor of GMD.

HB Facepalm Count: 9.

Coming from the white guy that identifies as transabo.

zkd83zB.jpg

Reactions: HamburgerBoy