Controversial opinions on metal

I will turn an album around and just keep around songs on that certain album, or just listen to it in full. Rarely ever do I skip songs between albums, let alone for artists.

i actually used to have one scattered single, "carry on" by Manowar. for some reason i love that song but i have no use for the whole album.

Here is something that is maybe controversial, Crucial Blast is by-far the best metal/experimental record label around right now.

I was just on their myspace and nothing has been updated about his new record yet so I doubt it. Promos have been sent out though, Decibel just ran a review of it in the recent issue. Funny thing is I was going to IM you and tell you to check them out.

Holy fuck, Decibel reviewed it? What did they think!? Yes I have known about Noism for a couple years actually, their album is highly anticipated by these ears; despite the change in sound (they're essentially a breakcore act playing death metal).

Only a 5! They gave it rather large review box though. You check the review on their website though. I am just wondering why no release date has been given yet.

You'll probably like The Sound of Perseverance and Symbolic, tbh.

Listen to this man

Werd, I'll check 'em out.

Because you listened to quite possibly their worst album

:lol: My bad.

Yea, the thing is that he isn't into old-school death metal at all,
so I'm not sure that's a good recommendation. He likes Blessed are the Sick, but it doesn't sound like a regular OSDM album , production-wise anyway. You know,the filthy compressed abrasive
and dark sound.

I could hardly give a rat's ass about production. I just think the songwriting on Blessed is pretty high-quality. Well, I do think the production on that album makes it sound really weak compared to the later ones, but that doesn't keep me from enjoying it.

Slipknot > Led Zeppelin

Man, I need to retire my sig logos so I can have room for quotes. This is priceless.