Controversial opinions on metal

Pretty sure everyone here knows that I dislike Priest and Maiden by now (except for a few songs, A Touch of Evil / 2 Minutes Til Midnight, Aces High)
...meh

I don't like Painkiller at all. The song, not the album, the album is alright. I just can't stand the vocals on that particular song.

I like Leprosy, I have it on Itunes via ohiogrinder, Pull The Plug is great, I learned that song on guitar a while back. I'd like to have Spiritual Healing and Scream Bloody Gore though.
You really need to start downloading discographies to get affiliated with more bands, THEN buy them. Unless you still have dial up:erk:

I had dialup until about a month ago when we got cellular internet. That was the only other option since they haven't wired my road with DSL or cable, and to get Satellite internet would require cutting down half the trees on our property. These are the consequences of living in the middle of the woods on an island.

Technology should allow for better reception in remote areas. I mean, the fact that some people can't get cable or internet service at all is just ridiculous

It's all a function of density and demand. An area as sparsely populated as my own won't prove a favorable investment for a telecom company to come in and wire up.