Controversial opinions on metal

isn't this everyday GMD bullshit? noob

hot-girl-gif_large.gif

morbid angel and mayhem took me a long time to appreciate so i get that. i've never loved TH as much as some people either, UNDER THE FUNERAL MOON has always been the one for me. love fates warning and voivod too, however you said slayer are overrated so we can't be friends sry

Mayhem was pretty much immediate love for me and still my favorite bm by far. I used to believe in the concept of growers, but then I realized that most people like shit so I have to ignore what people recommend me to find the good shit.

I think what is a grower is relative to your own self. My favorite artist is Frank Zappa but many of his most popular albums like Absolutely Free and Hot Rats oddly enough were growers for me.

Mayhem was pretty much immediate love for me and still my favorite bm by far. I used to believe in the concept of growers, but then I realized that most people like shit so I have to ignore what people recommend me to find the good shit.

So you don't believe a penis can grow noticeably when it becomes erect?

I live in a bathtub and just absorb water through my skin for sustenance, and do not urinate. My urethra has been carefully modified for the dedicated expulsion of semen.

Rainning blood is an incredibly cheesy song and South of heaven is a silly album.

Dave Mustaine is a good vocalist for the style of music he play.

Peace Sells but who's buying is a better album than Rust in Piece.

Nostradamus by Judas Priest was a good and ambitious album (Even if I don't listen very often).

Never Say Die by Sabbath is as good as the classic first 6, in fact it's better than Vol 4.

Brutal death metal and slam are not very brutal, they just tend to be boring.

Deep Purple in Rock is easily superior to Machine Head.

Rainning blood is an incredibly cheesy song and South of heaven is a silly album.

... coming from, what I guess is, an anime character. Neither is true in any respect, btw.

Dave Mustaine is a good vocalist for the style of music he play.

No.

Peace Sells but who's buying is a better album than Rust in Piece.

Not as a full album, no.

Nostradamus by Judas Priest was a good and ambitious album (Even if I don't listen very often).

The leads are good. The rest, not so much.

Never Say Die by Sabbath is as good as the classic first 6, in fact it's better than Vol 4.

Fuck no!

Brutal death metal and slam are not very brutal, they just tend to be boring.

Deep Purple in Rock is easily superior to Machine Head.

Easily? It is a better album though.

... coming from, what I guess is, an anime character. Neither is true in any respect, btw.

No.

Not as a full album, no.

The leads are good. The rest, not so much.

Fuck no!

Easily? It is a better album though.

I love how you insult my avatar just because you disagree with my opinions which I did happen to post in a place called controversial music opinions. Disagree if you want and give constructive reasoning as to why you think I'm wrong but there's no need to be an ass.