Controversial opinions on metal

Yeah, but these better songs are among the best of their entire catalogue. Wheels of Confusion, Tomorrow's Dream, Snowblind, Cornucopia and Under the Sun are all incredible songs, whereas the only enjoyable song on NSD is Air Dance. Vol. 4 is and will always be in Sabbath's top 3.

You forgot Supernaut. One of their best songs ever.

Krow that makes no sense you turd. You're saying Sabbath Bloody Sabbath is overrated? I hardly see people even rating it to begin with.

SBS is the best of the four, V4 is half great half garbage... I've never had much opinion about Sabotage. and the other two are overrated because of just how bad they actually are compared to what people pretend.

I get a kick out of people pretending like Sabbath wrote ten of the best metal albums ever.

Heaven and Hell, Headloss Cross, and even Cross Purposes demolish them all except for Paranoid and Master of Reality but since they dont contain the original lineup, people dont give a shit.

SBS is the best of the four, V4 is half great half garbage... I've never had much opinion about Sabotage. and the other two are overrated because of just how bad they actually are compared to what people pretend.

I get a kick out of people pretending like Sabbath wrote ten of the best metal albums ever.

Heaven and Hell, Headloss Cross, and even Cross Purposes demolish them all except for Paranoid and Master of Reality but since they dont contain the original lineup, people dont give a shit.

A lot of people make Heaven and hell out to be the best Sabbath album and many prefer Dio era Sabbath. Some people actually think Tony Martin era is best. I like pretty much everything the band has done to some extent but I do find Dio and Martin era relatively generic and typical metal though really good generic and typical metal. Ozzy era Sabbath was simply more creative and interesting though.

He's talking to me, because its metal fact that the other subgenres of metal you listen to directly relate to what youre currently talking about. It's proven fact (on this board)

Also BDM = brutal death metal.

Reactions: The Ozzman