Controversial opinions on metal

If someone shouts something that isnt true, and repeats it over and over, shouting it, does that make it true, because volume??

8491c398f13707437cbb08acc49aa4c08e60282674955af34cacf7edc689dc7e.jpg

Im not trolling, I posted an observation I made of a concert I saw. What we have here is yourself making a big song and dance about a sentence I wrote and yourself now keep trying to point the finger away from yourself who made all the fuss about it. You made many many posts out of context about a single line I posted and throughout I have repeated that it was an observation and you are now continually trying to take the spotlight from yourself and make it look like its me that was banging on about it. This is what I was saying earlier about my concerns of having to endure about a ten page epic in here, as seems to happen in here over the slightest thing.

Aren't there like three people in Radiohead who all play guitar quite often? I'm pretty sure that's the case.

I am not sure about that, I dont know much about Radiohead. I was referring as I stated throughout only to the one who plays the telecaster and does the moody `Gmajor chord` or whichever it is, in the `creep ` song, that I watched through a concert.. The singer plays guitar too. Going back to the Pyramid song, I do like the singing intro into the song, it has a very Artistic and individual feel to it, very liberal.

A quick Wikipedia search indicates that main Radiohead guitarist Johnny Greenwood is a classically trained musician who learned multiple instruments and studied music theory at an A-Level before joining Radiohead. So much for him being a self-taught guitarist who doesn't know what scales are.

@rusty water

Will you acknowledge that your comments about him were mistaken?

Yeah. None of them can play a scale by themselves, though, so they break it down into three different parts and do it that way.

See there you go again making a statement sacrastically about something I havent said. I have repeated myself many many times to your aloof sarcastic comments that it is the guitarist that plays the Gmajor chord in the creep song with the telecaster. Yet again after all your out of context and constant arguing you have done it again. You are now trying to joke your way out of the fool you keep making yourself look, I didnt not say anything about any other guitarists, You keep making yourself look a fool with your sarcastic jokes, not me.

A quick Wikipedia search indicates that main Radiohead guitarist Johnny Greenwood is a classically trained musician who learned multiple instruments and studied music theory at an A-Level before joining Radiohead. So much for him being a self-taught guitarist who doesn't know what scales are.

@rusty water

Will you acknowledge that your comments about him were mistaken?

My `comments` are an observation, he played no scales and the same barre chords up and down the neck. See heres another one, who has started googling and trying to cause an argument.

Everything played normally on a fretted, tuned guitar (aside from bends) comes from a scale. If you cannot think of one then the chromatic scale is the catch all.

I'm sorry I brought this band up in the first place. I didn't think anyone would really give a shit about Radiohead when I made my statement on them being the most overrated band ever.

Reactions: CiG
Everything played normally on a fretted, tuned guitar (aside from bends) comes from a scale. If you cannot think of one then the chromatic scale is the catch all.

He displayed a strong tendency to arpeggio over major barre chord shapes. The songs they were playing had no scales in them on the Telecaster players parts. He displayed himself playing any single note runs by doing them with one finger and moving that one finger up and down the neck. His style was very extreme, so extreme as to stick in my mind. That is what I saw. These others are telling me I didnt see this of course, maybe they think I was on LSD or was dreaming. If someone paints a wall white, and I say look, I saw that wall being painted white and someone says, no, no you didnt that is a stupid observation. Bear in mind I am a guitar player of like 30 years.

I'm sorry I brought this band up in the first place. I didn't think anyone would really give a shit about Radiohead when I made my statement on them being the most overrated band ever.

Haha mrTago, it isnt you, you come across as a calm poster dude. My concern in here is that when someone posts an opinion or a truth in here and another person posts continual sarcastic comments that are totally unneccesary and also out of context, that they start an argument they wont let go of for like ten pages

Arpeggios exist in a scale. Perhaps he did not use proper fingering but what does that matter really. Metallica often uses strictly down picking

His parts in the concert I saw had no scales during the time the camera was on him, for the whole show, and I wont repeat this again. That is what I saw.