Controversial opinions on metal

Can't recall which guy is Arg but I wasn't even sure anyone here would know of this worthless novelty act.
Arg is our resident Nightwish fanfag and full time race troll, I love him, but Jesus his taste is awful. But, believe me, I'm all too painfully cognizant of their existence, some of the most obscenely worthless sonic dreck I've ever been subjected to. And a veritable travesty that they've overtaken far greater Japanese metal bands (X Japan, Bow Wow, Seikima II, Saber Tiger, Loudness, etc.) in popularity here overseas.

Arg is our resident Nightwish fanfag and full time race troll, I love him, but Jesus his taste is awful. But, believe me, I'm all too painfully cognizant of their existence, some of the most obscenely worthless sonic dreck I've ever been subjected to. And a veritable travesty that they've overtaken far greater Japanese metal bands (X Japan, Bow Wow, Seikima II, Saber Tiger, Loudness, etc.) in popularity here overseas.

God damn it's refreshing to see someone else mention Seikima II. Also does he have a Kaiji or manga pic?

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
I saw them live, and their lip movements were out of synch with the vocals I was hearing. I was needing subtitles at the bottom of the stage.

I noticed red hot chilli peppers announced for another festival today, wtf is with it and how come they keep singing songs about how they come from California? The slap-Bass shitbags , every song sounds the same and is shit. Interminable funk shit. Put a cock sock on it. People only like them because somehow they think it is cool to like them, fuck knows why. They are shit. Time for a pot of tea anyway. Give it away now, what a pile of shit.

Reactions: CF87 and MrTagoMago