Controversial opinions on metal

You made a claim, I disagreed with several specific examples explaining why, and you just dodged and switched.

I didn't invent shit:

People who hate on Manowar and praise Jag Panzer's early music are posers. Jag Panzer has all of the musical traits that people who think Manowar is gay complain about and the influence of Manowar on their music is obvious.

dot

Once again, I'm not sure why you think that I changed what I was saying. You seem to be really confused and misinterpreting plain English to have some deeper meaning. It happens a lot, like when I repeatedly linked a copy of a legal text proving that downloading copyrighted materials is illegal in Canada and you kept telling me that it didn't say that in the text.

I'm comfortable with my opinion, especially knowing that it obviously upsets you.

I stand by that opinion for reasons thoroughly explained by me and thoroughly ignored (or, more likely, not understood) by you.

There's no need for further discussion on the matter.

People only call Manowar gay because they have band photos oiled up in tights, hairy chests sparkling under the stage lights, and have "Man" in their name.

All those things are rather homoerotic, just like 80's action films. It doesn't necessarily make the band members gay, nor does it make you gay for listening to it. It's just insecure people who feel the need to deny the homoerotic elements of Manowar in order to justify liking the band.

"Giant's Lore" seems to have a weird reference to an old baseball team in it, since it refers to the Leland hills. There used to be a team called the Leland Giants.

The reason why I said it was is due to seeing a lot of people saying that Giant's Lore doesn't live up to the rest of the album. Personally, I think it's one of the best songs on the album so it's a rather bewildering statement to me.