Controversial opinions on metal

You're the one that doesn't get it. You're the one still angrily replying after ten years. You're the one that constantly mentions you've been here ten years like that's some kind of achievement.

You're the one that doesn't get it. You're the one still angrily replying after ten years. You're the one that constantly mentions you've been here ten years like that's some kind of achievement.

>Calls me out for angrily replying
>Angrily replies to my post

Cool. You are smarter than that, man. If you know I'm 'angrily replying', why do you even acknowledge it?

I mean it's either people don't get it, they don't care or they just enjoy replying to things like that. This has been a pattern for a very long time (but 10 years isn't an achievement or anything, right?) and yet people somehow still act surprised or mad when I post stuff like this WHEN YOU ALL KNOW this happens.

Last edited:
*Savagery intensifies*

I remember that it was because I was responsible for increasing activity on this board because of the 'GMD Votes' series of threads. Also because in terms of moderating I was the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be.

I like how you think you're masterfully trolling but people are actually making fun of you. I find you amusing but probably not for the reasons you intend.

Calmer than you are

People have been making fun of me my entire life. I'm over it. It's just funny seeing you react to my posts. You know I'm trolling but reply anyway.

That's cool. I think that it's funny that you act like everyone else is mad when they type a few words. We can all enjoy this topic.