Controversial opinions on metal

But if it's your mother's egg then biologically we'd be brothers. Bam. I don't know what that makes me to my mother/sister who bore me, but that's a matter for Jerry Springer.

Half-brothers, my father's genetics wouldn't be there, so we'd only share half, also I don't think women's eggs are viable once they're six feet under so to speak. Besides I'm far too Jewish for us to be related.

Half-brothers, my father's genetics wouldn't be there, so we'd only share half, also I don't think women's eggs are viable once they're six feet under so to speak. Besides I'm far too Jewish for us to be related.
Half brothers still counts. And you just said you weren't a geneticist, so how do you know you can't harvest eggs from a corpse? In either case I invoke Jurassic Park logic. And I don't think your point about Jews makes sense.

Ready for a smooth segue?

bad-habits-they-can-realy-get-you_o_215820.gif

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
I didn't even know the name, but my dad owns those Yngwie albums he's on. Fire & Ice was one of my favorites of his when I listened to him regularly, but it's been a decade since then. Don't remember what I thought of the singer though.

@H.P. Lovecraft @HamburgerBoy I don't know why people say that he "doesn't fit" in many of the songs on either Eclipse or Fire and Ice. He perfectly matched the ethereal production quality on Eclipse and when it came to his performance on tracks like How Many Miles to Babylon and Forever Is a Long Time, he has excellent range for the neoclassical power metal stuff. Sure, he may not fit it the way Mark Boals might but the guy is absurdly talented.

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft