Controversial opinions on metal

Oh god, you're all fanboys. He doesn't even wear shirts! Like, ever. If he's gonna be a metal cliche then he could at least be a cool cliche and not a bargain basement Fabio.

Does anyone else's bullshit alarm go off when someone starts insulting someone else's image in the METAL genre? I repeat, the METAL genre.

QUORTHON-1.jpg

306_photo.jpg

manowar-1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

989_photo.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
I don't like Yngwie, I find his music generally shallow and more bells-and-whistles than actual substance... so I'm not taking sides on all that.

But I saw people talk shit about Dokken and only faggots hate Dokken tbh.

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
When you rule, you can play dress up. When you suck, I mock you. And yes, those people all look ridiculous though their music is awesome.

Dokken is definitely the most overrated hair metal band. Lynch is a good guitarist, that's about all they had going for them.

You're all gay, should probably strangle yourselves with liquid mustard gas lathered razor wire, Dokken and Malmsteen are great. You are all obstacles to the invigoration of the human genome, that is all.

Quite possibly. I disagree with you on Dokken, but this. This is something that I'd be hard-pressed to start another pointless, nerdy music debate about.