Controversial opinions on metal

Pantera has grown on me more over the last year. I got a best of playlist and there's a lot of cool tracks besides Cemetery Gates. '10s' is pretty sweet, never see that one mentioned.

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
I like how you guys are giving HBB shit about it, but CIG is the one who brought it up again.

I just don't want to talk about it any more but reading it gets me all hot and bothered because Pagan Altar is one of my favorite bands ever.

I dug up photos and even proof of the existence of one of the guys he claimed didn't exist.

The truth of the matter wouldnt actually change anything for me, but I believe it. I want to believe.

And more important than any of this fucking nonsense, I want that final album released. I can't believe I'm actually saying this but it would probably be the only album I'd even consider dropping $100 or more into a kickstarter campaign to get it moving.

I was suprised that Omni threw in the towel though, I thought she could grind down any opponent in an argument only with sheer persistence, guess Pagan Alter was her cryptonite ....and HBB.

wrong.gif

Early LOG = fucking savage

lol you say that shit like you wouldn't be instantly banned on any other forum when you go off the deep end like you tend to.