Controversial opinions on metal

20170127_195618.jpg

krs_one_concert_the_stage_miami.jpg

Honestly the whole "snitches get stitches" mentality is for retards, plebs, and others with limited higher brain function, just putting that out there.

Honestly the whole "snitches get stitches" mentality is for retards, plebs, and others with limited higher brain function, just putting that out there.

It's definitely a low intelligence thing.

I remember when my wife was working her first job as a nursing assistant (see: ass wiper) a woman in her mid 30s called her a snitch for reporting an elderly woman had bed sores when she changed her clothes.

If that's your mentality towards the world, yeah, you're a fucking retard.

lol, you guys are so retarded. Like i said, leave it to Cassette to take it out of left field(you did this most recently again with the banned USSR bands list with baroque). What in the world does people reporting each other on this site have to do with the criminal world and breaking the law? Are you guys that soft in the head? Here, let me use other words for you guys ... you're a rat, a tattle-tale and should probably be wearing a dress. It's equivalent of a kid that would go crying to their teachers when someone calls them names, not someone kicking your doors in and raping your wife.

I'm guessing some of you guys are probably indeed snitches in real life that is why there is so much offense taken form my post, and to that all i can say is ...

raw

Snitches get stitches is a popular saying not limited to forums dummy.

hgahhahhhaha, thanks for telling me mr. australia. i had no clue, i thought that term originated in the australian b boondies! :lol:

But once again, since shit flying over your head seems to be the norm, what in the world does that have to do with what is currently going on here(you guys being little bitches? How do you take an argument where i am basically calling you guys tattle-tales and turn it into real laws being broken and me thinking im some kind of gangster and what not? Truly baffling. Did you not have a proper father figure in your life? Did you go crying to your teachers everytime someone called you a name or ruined one of your favorite morning cartoons?

this is my original post from yesterday ... maybe you should take a deep breath of air in and read it again
ask the mods how many times she went crying to them. She reported me more than all the others snitches around here combined. And it's not like all those posts deleted themselves anyway.