Controversial opinions on metal

given his username i'll assume this is his defect:
BWwUUgXCEAAgJ3_.jpg

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
I've only ever reported this biological throwback cunt once, when he purposely commented a Better Call Saul spoiler at me.

Other than that one time, it's not something I do. He can't let it go though, which is why he rants about snitches.

Being anti-snitching seems quite inherent to your personality so I assumed it was in your non-forum life too. Not really an extreme assumption or anything, unless you're a totally different person irl.

Reactions: The Butt
@Pitiless Wanderer Yeah, no one did shit like that here from what i remember. Oh the wind of change.

I've only ever reported this biological throwback cunt once, when he purposely commented a Better Call Saul spoiler at me.

Other than that one time, it's not something I do. He can't let it go though, which is why he rants about snitches.

bro, i was talking about omni(i even fucking quoted it again for your dense ass)! This forum doesn't revolve around you. Ugh, get over yourself!

And clearly you running and crying to the mods is still on your mind ... but it's okay snitchy, i forgive you.

Have you ever boasted about your triumphs over me on that Magic: The Gathering forum?
It's more a "hey check what this dumbass said, lol" kinda thing.

Well in that case, i apologize. Didn't know he was kind of retarded ... well i did, but i thought it was all internal. Sorry Butt.
So clever. No, it's cancer, from reading your posts.

Last edited:
"Rotten Apple" I guess. I say they were definitely better going melodic than going full sludge.