Controversial opinions on metal

You would deny it's true anyway even if I gave reasoning. I don't have to justify myself to some silly Canuck who can't even get himself motivated to get his life in order unless a woman does it for him.
At least I don't look like I just rolled off a two-week drinking binge, Shitbeard.

"Yarr, there be DUI's ahead!"

Dont know how i missed this one ...

doesn't get involved in the drama.

Lolwut? You mean like today, right? :lol: The guy is one of the biggest instigators on this site, by far. always has been. Doesn't bother me though tbh.

Also @Satanstoenail If it makes you feel better im old, grumpy AND i have a mullet(the origin of your trigger point im guessing?). And im also proudly disliked by quite a few people here too. So yeah, dont be mad babe. Lets smash a few beers and listen to korn together.

Stop coming onto me you weirdo
Awww cmon. We can totally hang out in your trailer and listen to your poppa roach and kid rock albums together and see which one of us can Jump Da Fuck Up higher.

l.jpg

Controversial opinion: Exercises in Futility is the best thing Mgła has put out yet. 11/10 album.

Oh look someone made fun of my drinking!
You get what you give, hun. ;)

If it bothers you that much, it's simple, don't open yourself up for it.

Last edited:
If it bothers you that much, it's simple, don't open yourself up for it.

It doesn't bug me anymore. I think I'm more amused at how predictable these jokes have become though. It's either a fat joke (even though I've dropped 15 lbs and continue to drop) or a joke about my drinking problem (which I have under control thus far) when no one has anything original left to use.

I guess you could say the same about my cracks about Manilla Road but that will never get old tbh.

You didn't notice my crack at your beard and how it makes you look deceptively like you live in a cardboard box. I'm kind of upset.