Controversial opinions on metal

But you never answered my question last time, you baggy pants wearing deadlock sporting fake ass faggot. How high can you Jump Da Fuck Up? I bet you still mainly listen to nu-metal and groove.
I can't jump da fuck up nearly as high as the orbit of idiocy you're currently residing in.

And let me give you a hint: no one here really likes you. Shit, some have even told me themselves how much of a faggot they think you are.
Well, naturally I'll kill myself immediately. Let me guess, you have proof that everyone here hates me but you won't post any of it because you're not a FUCKIN SNITCH LIKE SOME PEOPLE AROUND HERE SNORT HHNNNGGG LMAOOOO HURRRRR

Satanstonenail is one of my favorite users here. Has his own opinions, introduced me to quite a bit of cool stuff, doesn't posture, doesn't get involved in the drama, all around cool guy.
*hugs*

Also I am old and grumpy and I do listen to groove and I'm well aware that many people here would consider my taste shit. If I gave a fuck I wouldn't post here anymore. And im definitely a faggot

:thumbsup:

So why are you letting it bug you out? And why is my name constantly rolling off your tongue? Is it because i joked around about the whole mullet thing years ago? I love mullets.

Last edited: