Controversial opinions on metal

Agreed. It's a damn fine album that does not deserve any of the shit that it takes. You try being 19 years old and playing guitar like that.

I also agree with this one. It's a good album... for any other band. TERRIBLE album for Metallica.

Yo where are you from?
Or what town?

Back on topic. In terms of my preference. I prefer Iron Maiden to Judas Priest. And Judas Priest to Black Sabbath. I was listening to Sad Wings of Destiny today for the first time in ages, and it sounds like a heavier, more aggressive version of early Sabbath.

Your mother sucks my dick and that dudes mother is not the only M.I.L.F who is a whore, she loves loser dick.

i dont like Pantera
orbituary are boring
RTL > MoP

try and get this thread going again and avoid 'jokes' about sucking cock :erk:

Those are relativily rehashed opinions that aren't that controversial.

Darkthrone's intentionally-overly-shitty recording totally negates any good they may be doing musically. I don't know how anyone can stand to listen to it. Even MasterOLightening's basement recording was more rewarding to listen to than anything I've heard from Darkthrone, and I sampled every album.

Those are relativily rehashed opinions that aren't that controversial.

Darkthrone's intentionally-overly-shitty recording totally negates any good they may be doing musically. I don't know how anyone can stand to listen to it. Even MasterOLightening's basement recording was more rewarding to listen to than anything I've heard from Darkthrone, and I sampled every album.

Transilvanian Hunger is good. Everything else from the band that I've heard I don't like though

Darkthrone has never released a bad album.

I'd say there are a few Darkthrone albums that aren't worth listening to unless you have a massive hard-on for the band.

I like the production they have. Also, you've sampled Soulside Journey? I didn't here bad production there.

Darkthrone aren't bad. The problem is that with their later stuff, I'd rather just listen to the bands they're trying to sound like, and with most of their earlier stuff, I'd rather just listen to Celtic Frost. I do like ABITNS despite the Frost mimicry, and Soulside is good. TH is OK too.

Darkthrone aren't bad. The problem is that with their later stuff, I'd rather just listen to the bands they're trying to sound like, and with most of their earlier stuff, I'd rather just listen to Celtic Frost. I do like ABITNS despite the Frost mimicry, and Soulside is good. TH is OK too.

If you think ABITNS is Frost mimicry, wait till you hear Panzerfaust.