Controversial opinions on metal

Haven't listened to The Gallery in freaking ages. Need to give it a listen sometiime.If I find the disk, that is. My CD collection is such a mess.:lol:
There's always a chance of unearthing a long -forsaken record.
Just like recently I discovered Blondie's Parallel Lines buried under a huge pile of stuff.

Sounds like he listened to it once, found it confusing because they change riffs a lot, and wrote a bad review. When you listen to it multiple times the arrangements all make sense.

The Gallery is an outright classic, eclipsed only by the sentiments of elitists who prefer Skydancer.
I thought Of Chaos And Eternal Night was a condensed, superior version of Skydancer, but I haven't given either of those albums the attention they deserve.

I don't think you listened to the right CD at all, considering Deathevokation is pretty emotive and original sounding despite obviously being a tribute to the old school. Then again you're probably Falco or someone like him so I expect you to have random shitty opinions.

Necrovation and Ignivomous are the best bets I think, both amazing bands. The first sounds like old Swedeath crossed with some Beherit or something, and Ignivomous is like every kind of early New York death metal (less groovy than Suffocation though) put together.

Murder Squad comes to my mind, same retro style as the hyped Death Breath but much better. Much Murder Squad is on par with the good ol' Autopsy stuff.

Well not me, as an agnostic. I genuinely think their Stop the Bleeding album is some brilliant thrash metal. Them being Christian hardly makes me overrate them lol.

Well not me, as an agnostic. I genuinely think their Stop the Bleeding album is some brilliant thrash metal. Them being Christian hardly makes me overrate them lol.

Christianity kills metal for me. It's just a contradiction. Like Mortification. I can't stand them simply cuz the christian themes. Plus they blow anyway. And being agnostic seems like a cheap way out...