Controversial opinions on metal

Anthrax had nothing to do with nu-metal
Deathevokation are a boring parody band
Slayer have never released a bad album
Extreme Aggression is Kreator's best album
Cynic's early demos are pretty shit really
Coroner's R.I.P. is easily the weakest album in their discog

Please stop arguing with this idiot. I'm fairly certain no-one could actually be as stupid as the posts you're quoting indicate, which would make him a troll. If not, he's too retarded to be worth talking to. Either way, you all should follow my lead and put him on ignore so we can get back to flaming my retarded opinions.

Thank you.

Helloween - Keeper 1 - what's the fuss? This is really silly, insubstantial, and boring. The guitar solos are great but there's really nothing else.

How about "All of Helloween-what's the fuss?" That band is just awful and embarrassing.

Anthrax had nothing to do with nu-metal
Deathevokation are a boring parody band
Slayer have never released a bad album
Extreme Aggression is Kreator's best album
Cynic's early demos are pretty shit really
Coroner's R.I.P. is easily the weakest album in their discog

No, just no, your wrong about deathevokation. They were a unique death metal band. Chalice of Ages... Tell me thats not a fantastic album.

And about Kreator, I would say alot of their 90s work is great but there very old material drags on. Like for instance, Enemy of God was a good album but they could of done a bit better on Hordes of Chaos. But for one of their oldest albums Extreme Aggression is pretty good.

Re: Helloween I think 'Keeper 2' is the one that's overrated....there's really only meat on the beginning and near the end of the album, just about everything in the middle is meaningless or second rate schlock. 'Walls of Jericho' is great and there is a lot of great stuff in the Andi Deris era, but then again Andi Deris is the reason I don't go back to that stuff as often as I'd want, because I dislike his voice more and more as time goes by..

I'm going to be honest... Helloween was ok with Kai Hansen. In fact I think Kai Hansen is better off in Gamma Ray. I think Andi Daris is what made Helloween more unique. His vocal style is just amazing and their song writting improved when he joined. Not that their songs were bad, I would say they are better now. Certain albums maybe were a let down but lets not get carried away.

Your probly thinking of Helloween back when they had Kai Hansen... Yes they sounded almost like a glam band at that time but they still sounded good.