Controversial opinions on metal

I felt like they've moved too much towards accessibility; not enough trem-picked riffs, not enough speed, and way too polished productionwise. It worked on With Oden because they wrote some kickass riffs for that album, but all I want is another Crusher or even Versus the World. Another Once Sent is obviously out of the question. I have a feeling they'll get softer and softer, though.

Slipknot is overrated/crap
Pantokrator is hella underrated
Some metalcore/deathcore is actually decent
I worship the lead vocalist of Scar Symmetry

now that ive been listening to more brutal vocals, i revisited Steve Tucker era Morbid Angel (dismissed it before), and realized that he is fucking great.

Neither controversial or relevant.

I'd say it's not controversial/relevant for the first, second, and last line - but I felt the need to express that anyways, because Christian Alvestam is worthy of praise, any band with a DJ makes me unbelievably enraged,:mad: and I feel everybody should know about Pantokrator. The only comment I was trying to make controversial was the metalcore comment; because everybody seems to hate it. I thought it would be okay to have other opinions as long as one was controversial. So sorry about that.