Controversial opinions on metal

Darkness Descends isn't their debut.

I like darkness descends :lol: I said the debut and I meant the debut for fucks sake.

we have arrived is the one I'm not so fussed about.

Time Does Not Heal and Darkness Descends are my favourites by them. The other two albums, I'm not so fussed about.

'Harsh' Vocals can sound great, and so can 'Clean' vocals, to me it's just the emotion put in to the vocals. If the singer sounds like he's reading the vocals off a page, or like he's just talking normally with little to no 'emotion', then they suck dick no matter if they are growled or operatic. Most high pitched vocals do get on my nerves though, with a few exceptions like King Diamond.

I like the high pitched vocals as long as they're controlled nicely. KD is alright I am more a fan of them for Andy's unique guitar work.

The opposite would be the controversial opinion.

I really don't think either way is controversial, many people will pick Melissa, Them, Abigail as favorites, so I don't think either applies.

I like Them the best out of everything these guys did.

I like darkness descends :lol: I said the debut and I meant the debut for fucks sake.

we have arrived is the one I'm not so fussed about.

Time Does Not Heal and Darkness Descends are my favourites by them. The other two albums, I'm not so fussed about.

well then I agree. We Have Arrived is pretty sub-par.