Controversial opinions on metal

Ahhhh, the Controversial opinions thread is vibrant again and no has mentioned

OPETHMETALLICAOPETHIRONMAIDENOPETHJUDASPRIESTOPETHBLACKSABBATHOPETH

There's a Judas Priest live album coming out.

slowpoke.jpg

I see what you did there.

Edit: Oh yeah, Motorhead is so tough...

Sings through nose: "The Ace of Spades, The Ace of Spades, The Ace of Spades, The Ace of Spades, The Ace of Spades, The Ace of Spades"

:rolleyes:

Lemmy says he doesn't consider Motorhead metal anyway, and that he feels closer to punk. At least he is being honest about that. Probably explains why I don't like them but someone like ohio does.

This is incorrect, he says that he hates labels, and that he thinks rock is rock.

I love the piano kitty.

I wouldn't say Motorhead completely suck, but they're boring as hell. AC/DC has absolutely no redeeming qualities. The only thing they could do to help their cause is to make like Lynard Skynard and die.

You are obviously Einherjar's troll account, so how about you just shut the fuck up? Learn the difference between making humorous remarks that evidently some people don't appreciate and actually trolling.

edit: For future reference:

Calling him an alt is pretty lame... but not as lame as saying you blocked him. :rolleyes:

Also, Motorhead hate is shit.

Edit: Hey d_t, I'm uploading now. Expect a pm with links in the near future.

I actually do not understand how anyone can categorically dislike Motorhead and like metal. I realize that sentences like that are usually obnoxious, but I'll explain: whatever it is you like in metal (speed, aggression, energy, heaviness), Motorhead do. And they kick ass at it.

More and more I'm beginning to think half the people on this board are faggots. There are people who don't like:

Maiden
Priest
Motorhead
Black Sabbath

Like, what the fuck is wrong with all of you? Did you hit your head when you fell off the metal tree?

I'm glad at least most people here are being consistent in hating Motorhead as well as AC/DC, even if they clearly miss the point of both bands.

I actually do not understand how anyone can categorically dislike Motorhead and like metal. I realize that sentences like that are usually obnoxious, but I'll explain: whatever it is you like in metal (speed, aggression, energy, heaviness), Motorhead do. And they kick ass at it.

10000000000 albums of the same generic "hard rock" with stock lyrics and limited vocals don't qualify as "kick ass" imo.

More and more I'm beginning to think half the people on this board are faggots. There are people who don't like:

Maiden
Priest
Motorhead
Black Sabbath

Like, what the fuck is wrong with all of you? Did you hit your head when you fell off the metal tree?

I don't like 3/4 of those bands. Priest/Black Sabbath due to vocals, and Motorhead just in general.

Edit:
I'm glad at least most people here are being consistent in hating Motorhead as well as AC/DC, even if they clearly miss the point of both bands.

I get the point of the bands, and it's just not appealing. I do like the song Thunderstruck, it's clearly the best song AC/DC ever did and the rest of their songs are weak attempts at being the same but not as good as that song.